• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Are psilocybin mushrooms and san pedro legal in Ecuador?

Migrated topic.

eel

infant in the infinite
Hey all!

Me and my partner are moving to Ecuador in about a month, very excited about it, going to be living in the amazon basin and planning on setting up a little off grid home in the jungle.

Have been reading online but can't find anything conclusive, apparently psilocybin mushrooms are not even classified as a drug there, and it legal to consume and grow... I am not sure if this is true, can anyone confirm?

I have also read that mescaline is illegal there but not consuming the cacti, also nothing too conclusive, does anyone have any info on this?

Gracias mi amigos!

Greetings. Want to give you a heads-up about the content of your posts presently.

Attitude Page "No Sharing of Any Real Life Information said:
Due to the nature of the topics discussed on this forum it is not allowed to post any information that will reveal one's identity. Examples of this are facebook pages, personal websites, email addresses, home addresses, photo's of one self or any other means that will give handles to have you tracked in real life.

Full Attitude page can be found here.

One love

Back
Top Bottom