• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Art Bin

Migrated topic.
f1 said:
Pardon me if this artist is already in the mix or link shared but I don't believe I have seen it:

Pretty wicked mix of writing and drawing abilities!!!

This reminds me a lot more of Salvia than it does DMT.

I don't know that this is really art, more like folk craft. Anyways it was inspired by Nexus ideas. Made this today just finishing up.

Attachments

• 20210511_192721.jpg
    20210511_192721.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
Ha! You beat me to the punch. I was going to include him in my cavalcade of art influences.

That's a cool little mini-bio. He's the grandpappy of monster makers for sure!

Bill Cipher said:
Ha! You beat me to the punch. I was going to include him in my cavalcade of art influences.

That's a cool little mini-bio. He's the grandpappy of monster makers for sure!
I expected a right up your alley :roll:
It's like he got an unusual angle of perception, striking a nerve.

I only recently learned how to pronounce his name-your-on-a-muss. Funny, I almost bought a beautiful Taschen book yesterday with amazing huge detail illustrations and a detailed write up on his life. I couldn’t justify the $70 though. I may get the compact version (nice thing about Taschen, they have two price points for most publications.) but the book store has it wrapped and I can’t see what’s inside.

The way he illustrated Christian principles with an entirely internal symbolic language was so visionary he simply is one of a kind. Who among us has not been held in awe by his landscapes populated by demons, angels, monsters, temples made of flesh and vines, and people doing really weird sh#t?

OVERDOSE said:
Here are some of my drawings:
5635638471_9c85cc3332_z.jpg

Wow, overdose! These, especially this one reminds me EXACTLY of Salvia. I have envisioned this same thing, in essence, and you have so perfectly put it to art! Thank you. Hope you're still alive and out there!

"we come in peace"

entities from the warp breaking through (warhammer40k lore, otherwise known as the immaterium/chaos realm). angels to some, demons to others.

pretty much inspired by a powerful trip, like everything else i've cobbled together in the last year. the report is pretty much all documented in my intro essay, and i've been contemplating putting it over in the report area too, but I don't know if that's allowed, or considered double posting or whatever. anyway, i think [hyper]spacey things are great, but the skills need refinement if i'm being honest with myself. I'm using paint.net because it's probably the most resource efficient, free software out there. also, i havent used adobe ps, jasc psp, or gimp in over 10 years

2JfWrVX.png

"expanding consciousness" ... mandalas of a sort, i guess. too bad i don't know how to animate them together to see it transform. oh well
fFAZSmK.png
27dY1jc.png

"untitled" ... dark intelligences from the immmaterium creating a pocket of hyperspace in the form of a tetracube. used for imprisoning a target consciousness, whether that's to teach, or to torture and feed on the resulting trauma energy, I couldn't say. but considering that material life seems to be a relativistic exercise in imposition, where in order for a thing to exist, it must feed on other things, it seems almost a foregone conclusion that this might continue on into higher "dimensions". on the other hand, who of us humans can understand those beings and their motivations anyway
0Lf8dCU.png

the rest of my stuff can be found in this thread.. although i dont know if i'll be updating going forward, or just posting here. Welcome to the Immaterium (digital psyArt - updated 2022-07-28) - Music/Art/Literature - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Back
Top Bottom