• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

August Full Moon SHE

Strange coincidence I had no idea a she was going on today and smoked some changa for the first time in over a year, just afterwards I kept thinking it had to happen because I am a leo and the sun is in my chart, I done the what tarot are you quiz I found in the tarot thread here last night and I was the sun, I had no intention of smoking today it was totally spontanious, must have needed it!

:shock:
tetra said:
Any excuse to indulge! I'm there. I'm going to up my dose to 5 grams syrian rue followed by 180mgs DMT, topping off with freebase.
:shock:
WOW!

+ 1000 positivity to all those in flight and on ground. To me this is what these events are all about. Harmonizing to increase positivity in the universe, together.

love to all

Enoon said:
+ 1000 positivity to all those in flight and on ground. To me this is what these events are all about. Harmonizing to increase positivity in the universe, together.

love to all

Incredible synchronizations over here! I've had an amazing past couple of days and I hope you all did as well :shock:

had a lovely evening with changa, under a full moon, with lightning dancing in the sky... singing to & vibing with a coruscant cluster of 5 Datura inoxia in the fullness of their bewitchingly heady splendor...
<3

The moon sure bright, it was also the peak of the peroineid or something like that meteor shower. Only saw one myself though.....

Back
Top Bottom