DmtGardener
“Through psychedelics we are learning that God is
Hey everyone!
I have not experienced a psychedelic trip before. I would like to learn as much as I can about myself, nature, and the universe through this and other journeys. Ayahuasca is very appealing to me because of the spirituality aspect. I've read that first time users can just use B. caapi only. I was thinking to use 114 grams.
What is everyone's opinions on this matter?
Would this journey open my eyes to things that are only accessible through psychedelics?
Thanks for all the answers!
I have not experienced a psychedelic trip before. I would like to learn as much as I can about myself, nature, and the universe through this and other journeys. Ayahuasca is very appealing to me because of the spirituality aspect. I've read that first time users can just use B. caapi only. I was thinking to use 114 grams.
What is everyone's opinions on this matter?
Would this journey open my eyes to things that are only accessible through psychedelics?
Thanks for all the answers!
