• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Better viewability in portrait mode on phone

Migrated topic.

dharmadhatu

Rising Star
When my phone is upright, it's impossible to read threads because the text is too small. If I zoom in, I have to scroll left-right constantly. Landscape mode makes things a little better, but it's not ideal.

How do others deal with this?

If you go into your settings from your profile you can set it a mobile view. I have pretty bad near vision so i can empathize with you, but prefer the regular view even in mobile.

Hi!

I know I'm pretty new here but I'm really into this front-end language called Elm and if possible it'd be awesome to work with the admin(s) on creating a more modernised interface, starting with mobile and if it's well received, potentially expanding from there.

Elm is a language that explicitly codifies the kind of JS does into a type system and prevents all runtime errors! It's very cool and I've loved it since I found it in 2012.

Super understandable if I gotta be a member for longer first though!

5-CNT-FAI said:
Hi!

I know I'm pretty new here but I'm really into this front-end language called Elm and if possible it'd be awesome to work with the admin(s) on creating a more modernised interface, starting with mobile and if it's well received, potentially expanding from there.

Elm is a language that explicitly codifies the kind of JS does into a type system and prevents all runtime errors! It's very cool and I've loved it since I found it in 2012.

Super understandable if I gotta be a member for longer first though!
I don’t know if there’s anyone to contact about this, other than The Traveler. He takes security pretty seriously and I don’t think any changes would be happening without going through him. From my understanding, he is a pretty busy guy, so maybe he wouldn’t mind some help if it didn’t present too many security concerns working with a new member. I don’t think a PM is overstepping any boundaries if you’re offering free labor. The worst he could say would be, “no thanks “.

Back
Top Bottom