• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Bitch slapped by the spice...

Migrated topic.

Xstacy

Rising Star
So SWIM decided to take a hyperspace journey the other day, and was in a room where someone was playing a video game. SWIM was enjoying the creeping feeling - at first. The sounds of this game were comical and made SWIM giggle. Then something happened. SWIM is not sure but it did not feel right. The door was slammed shut - mid trip and the things he saw started coming at him almost angrily, almost as if they were upset something was distracting him from his journey.
His eyes opened immediately and everything looked completely alien and terror/panic took over. SWIM wanted to get out of his body and flee? Not that he had anywhere to go, but fight or flight seemed to kick in and SWIM wanted to flee, but then couldnt figure out WHAT was causing this and then it stopped and normal non-hyperspace trip continued. SWIM thinks that some distractions should be left out of the travel plans.

Another time, SWIM woke up and wanted to journey while not being completely awake - this also caused a tremor in the force - again terror and SWIM felt like he wanted to throw up , but this ended up being a hair in his throat and SWIM realized that this panic was setting a bad mood and he simply missed this hair but it was enough of a distraction to cause a bad trip.

Still both positive learning experience according to SWIM.

I can't even hanlde music with spice anymore.
Was fine up to a point where I realised how the music was channeling my experience.

Also in retrospect, I don't believe all music to be harmless, sound is indeed very powerfull.
I do not feel the need to expose myself when I am physicaly vulnerable.

Yeah, with a video game going on, seems like a bad setting to me. I hope the video game wasn't anything violent as well, that would definately correlate to a negative experience.

Respect for the spice is paramount. Proper set and setting, otherwise the spice will bitch slap you for your foolishness and disrespect.

Saidin said:
Yeah, with a video game going on, seems like a bad setting to me. I hope the video game wasn't anything violent as well, that would definately correlate to a negative experience.

Respect for the spice is paramount. Proper set and setting, otherwise the spice will bitch slap you for your foolishness and disrespect.

Exactly what happened. "Oh you think this is funny? Try this!" Pretty much the feeling experienced. Very much a violent game.

I can empathize with your scenario xstacy. Set and setting are paramount! some of us learn the hard way I guess :)

live and learn brother

timeloop said:
I can empathize with your scenario xstacy. Set and setting are paramount! some of us learn the hard way I guess :)

live and learn brother

I had people say that, but SWIM thought that it meant feeling up dimmed lights, and no -uncool people etc. SWIM didnt think that mean nothing to distract you at all etc.

Setting is everything, indeed sometimes people only learn the hard way. I'm so sorry that your experience was so hectic its never nice having a negative journey, but a negative journey always happens for a reason. Next time take your time and be gentle with the spice and then the spice will takes its time with you and be gentle to.

Much Peace

Back
Top Bottom