• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Brazil 2016

Migrated topic.

endlessness

Staff member
Hey guys and gals :)

I appologize for my lack of activity here in the forum lately but Im travelling through Brazil for some months. I am from here but had been away for years and am now taking the opportunity of vacations at work to visit friends and family, explore nature and go in search of ethnobotanicals to experience and also collect and distribute seeds and cuttings if possible.

Im gonna post some pics and updates here in this thread, so stay tuned. So far I had two major ayahuasca sessions here in the southeast brazillian jungle and it has been fantastic

Some tukunaka caapi planted by a friend:
ixLeaXs.jpg

Tukunaka and caupuri growing together:
fvNUWmB.jpg

Q0Mmpmq.jpg

More caapi:
XL1e5I3.jpg

YXENidA.jpg

YKZcRgL.jpg

Anadenanthera peregrina var falcata:
ozl1Pm5.jpg

Nearest town:
W9QeGUk.jpg

Paradise beach nearby:
7AChmY0.jpg

Thanks for the good wishes :)

Yeah im definitely having a blast! Not a fan of the mosquitos though, maaan they are on hyperdrive these days lol

A few more pics here :

As (caapi) above, so (chacruna) below:
HK7Uu

CprM0dm.jpg

Neighbourhood:
rUELRiS.jpg

d4s2p3r.jpg

bFuOizh.jpg

Coleus blumei:
X2XWrqI.jpg

In the city for some days to visit family:
LY2XvFr.jpg

qpcrBAw.jpg

endlessness said:
...So far I had two major ayahuasca sessions here in the southeast brazillian jungle and it has been fantastic...
Good job considering it's not the easiest of medicines.

Thank you for sharing these vibes of Brasil :thumb_up:
Safe travels.

Thanks for sharing those pics, End.

The second to last one seems to have one very lonely cloud in that sea of blue. There could almost be a turtle with a fishing rod sticking out of it (Mario Kart style).

Have fun bro!

Try to find virola theiodora is possible. Or legit resin ! But there I've been told it was more in venezuala.

Hey!

Im trying to find virola but cant find any here...

So Ive bewn exploring some more, yesterday almost stepped on a poisonous snake at night, but saw it in time... been enjoying nature a lot, but now its time to go to babylon big city for a couple of days to see part of my family. The contrast couldnt be bigger... some pics below of where I was until now on the mountainous coast versus the big city im going now.

xugU8Vj.jpg

F1AgI0d.jpg

pJblvbD.jpg

Dhojj9w.jpg

And my nightmare, cant believe some people like this... im glad its only a couple of days im spending here lol
MQzAfSf.jpg

That last picture really is confronting. Is that Rio de Janeiro?

Looks like I visited Brazil around the same time as you did Endy. Loved every minute of it, especially Amazonia.

Lovely photos Endlessness,

If i was to hazard a guess i would say that town was Paraty, and the Jungle area was Rio de Janeiro national park?

Can i ask if your friend is an Etnobotanical supplier, or do they work with Daime/UDV? Lot's of Caapi there, that's 4 sure.:want:

Yeah some of those pics are in Paraty and surrounding areas. I didn't take pics in the Tijuca Forest National Park in Rio this time, if that's the Rio national park you mean. But yeah good guesses :D Have you been there ?

Im back to Europe now, but had an amazing time there as always :)

Here's some last pics from the trip:

4118_a36e4498-5a83-4dcf-8a14-2e5754cfe9c0_20160215_105118.jpg

4118_45e86933-0727-484a-9613-cc3653115344_20160215_103614.jpg

4118_78a402e0-09ff-469e-98fd-22339f024dd3_20160214_125615.jpg

4118_631404ab-76aa-4cc3-a2e6-dd4daa9a2060_20160220_173956.jpg

endlessness said:
Yeah some of those pics are in Paraty and surrounding areas. I didn't take pics in the Tijuca Forest National Park in Rio this time, if that's the Rio national park you mean. But yeah good guesses :D Have you been there ?

Yep.Years ago i did lie 6 months in Brasil. I remember the bus ride to Rio passing lush Jungle. I really liked Paraty and surrounding areas.

I may soon return to Brasil, we shall see...

cool :) Glad you enjoyed!

Oh btw forgot to answer, my friend is neither an ethnobotanical supplier nor in santo daime, he's just a guy who grows loads of ayahuasca and takes with people close to him :D

I share your feelings about Sao Paolo. I lived there for 2 and half years when I was younger and it is definitely not one of the nicer cities in Brazil. I bet the contrast for you was intense as well.

Love the beach pics btw!

Back
Top Bottom