• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Bryan from South Carolina

_bryan

Rising Star
Hi folks,

I recently went on vacation to the place Ron White talked about, and had a good result.

I tried making my own batch, which was half as strong and seemed to be missing something.

My purpose here is to figure out the recipe so I can make what I got on vacation.

V/r,
Bryan

Hi folks,

I recently went on vacation to the place Ron White talked about, and had a good result.

I tried making my own batch, which was half as strong and seemed to be missing something.

My purpose here is to figure out the recipe so I can make what I got on vacation.

V/r,
Bryan
Hi there, and welcome!

When working with plant brews it can take a while to dial in the effective dose. This also quite commonly gets hampered by an unpredictability of response depending on diet, genetics, time-related variations in personal metabolism and, who knows, maybe the position of the planets lol. Although in your case it looks as though your caapi dosing was possibly on the low side. I'd advise working with caapi alone a bit to start with (although Syrian rue might prove cheaper and more reliable) just to get a picture of its effects. I'll cover a few more details in your thread about the brew to keep things more tidy.

This was my first thought too, but we'll take a look at the extraction technique over in @_bryan's other thread - it seems it was a caapi/jurema hybrid brew, so no vaping involved.
I'm reading everyone's responses, catching up.

Re: hybrid -- I thought this was the correct (or close) recipe for ayahuasca. Is that not true? It sounds like you're saying I'm on the wrong track.

On my first night (yesterday), drinking 4 cups, I got a bit of the groggy part and I got a bit of what I called daydreaming but I think the shamans call visions (to me, visions = daydreaming). It just felt too weak like I did something wrong. I mean it worked sort of.

I'm going to drink some more tonight and then tomorrow. It's been in the fridge with a cling wrap over the top. I noticed a bunch of "dirt" went to the bottom so I stirred it up and will do that again before drinking.

I'm reading everyone's responses, catching up.

Re: hybrid -- I thought this was the correct (or close) recipe for ayahuasca. Is that not true? It sounds like you're saying I'm on the wrong track.

On my first night (yesterday), drinking 4 cups, I got a bit of the groggy part and I got a bit of what I called daydreaming but I think the shamans call visions (to me, visions = daydreaming). It just felt too weak like I did something wrong. I mean it worked sort of.

I'm going to drink some more tonight and then tomorrow. It's been in the fridge with a cling wrap over the top. I noticed a bunch of "dirt" went to the bottom so I stirred it up and will do that again before drinking.
Hi Brian,

Please check out my post in your other thread, I urge you to not use this brew as it could become very difficult to navigate trips with 15 grams+ of mrhb when you’re properly inhibited by the caapi.

Be safe

Hi Brian,

Please check out my post in your other thread, I urge you to not use this brew as it could become very difficult to navigate trips with 15 grams+ of mrhb when you’re properly inhibited by the caapi.

Be safe
Thanks for the info. I'll at the very least be careful.

But I'm confused. Because not much happened. I just sat around last night and didn't feel too inhibited. Maybe that's why someone thought I should use more caapi next time?

When I took it, I should mention I only took 1 cup then waited a long time to see what would happen. That's what they did at Rythmia. One cup at a time plus waiting.

Sorry if I didn't explain properly.

I don't know. I feel like I made it wrong, but I feel like it's half as strong as theirs and maybe that's why I felt like not much happened.

But I should also mention, when I was at the place, the ceremony, I never saw colors or "visions" for more than an instant. Mostly it just made me fall asleep and when I woke up after the 4th day I was joyful and calm for a week to a month.

Mnsy own brew didn't put me to sleep at all. I didn't see ANY colors at all. I never saw ANY "visio" or whatever they're called. I am not sure I saw those at the ceremony either, but I did see colors for just an instant (at the ceremony).

I feel like I'm rambling. Thanks again for the help.

Okay don’t worry about it, you’re learning and will puzzle yourself to make the best aya you could dream of just accept some trial and error and all be fine. I think when you’re playing around you have the ability to get to know Aya and she (in my case) will have the opportunity to learn about you. It’s like this dance with someone you feel attracted too, don’t worry she will dance with you but it will take a bit of seduction.

Please read this thread it’s one of the best reads on the subject and it’s beginners friendly.

Then get a pound of caapi or rue and start from there, then slowly add in the light ( dmt) take a couple of months to go through the seduction fase and see where it takes you. A slow and gradually build relationship is much more fulfilling in general than then the wham bam one night stand 😉.

@_bryan - Quick question, are you on any form of medication at the moment?
Not on any medications. Strongest thing I take is advil. Okay technically speaking the strongest thing I take is caffeine (a lot lol) but I stopped my caffeine for this because that's what they had me do in Costa Rica.

Back
Top Bottom