• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

bubble spice

Migrated topic.

Phlux-

The Root
OG Pioneer
Okay so i had an idea and just wanted to know what u guys think.
I have no scale so i eyeball everything, i imagine it to be a hassle measuring out each dose as it is needed so here is my idea.

Spice has a low melting temp so you can melt down all your spice and suck it up in an insulin syringe. Get some bubble wrap with small bubbles or something similar.
Hold it taught over a bowl and stick it down with an elastic band, bubbles protruding downwards.
Inject each bubble with 1 dose worth of liquid spice.(what is the mass of 50mg of spice in liquid form - 1g liquid spice = 1ml ?)
let the spice solidify - perhaps even put it in the freezer.
When spice is needed just pop one dose out of the bubble wrap and into your pipe.

Any problems with this idea ?

Phlux- said:
Okay so i had an idea and just wanted to know what u guys think.
I have no scale so i eyeball everything, i imagine it to be a hassle measuring out each dose as it is needed so here is my idea.

Spice has a low melting temp so you can melt down all your spice and suck it up in an insulin syringe. Get some bubble wrap with small bubbles or something similar.
Hold it taught over a bowl and stick it down with an elastic band, bubbles protruding downwards.
Inject each bubble with 1 dose worth of liquid spice.(what is the mass of 50mg of spice in liquid form - 1g liquid spice = 1ml ?)
let the spice solidify - perhaps even put it in the freezer.
When spice is needed just pop one dose out of the bubble wrap and into your pipe.

Any problems with this idea ?

This sounds really interesting, bump for answers?

It sounds not a good idea in my opinion. In the absence of balance spice can be eyeballed - an amount roughly similar to the eraser of a pencil is a fine dose. Just makle sure spice is powdered well. This should normally correspond to an amount of around 50-70mg.

SWIM's FOAF never weights it properly, only by approximation. He never had any problems.

Back
Top Bottom