• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

BUNDABERG GINGER BEER Tek. A purge-preventative, prodigiously pleasant preparation

Rising Star
Nothing like a little mystic brew on an aussie afternoon

The Premise

Ginger aids digestion and alleviates nausea (thanks to gingerol, shogaol and other bioactive compounds). Its anti-nausea properties are so strong its been used to alleviate chemotherapy-induced nausea.
Bundaberg Ginger Beer is brewed with real ginger and tastes like liquid gold. Ayahuasca does not. Bundaberg Ginger Beer tastes so heavenly that you can mix it with ayahuasca and you'll still have an enjoyable beveredge.
Ayahuasca doesn't need to be dreadful to drink. Using this method I've never experienced any vomiting, purging, discomfort or any discernable nausea.

What you'll need
  • A 375ml bottle of Bundaberg Ginger Beer. This is the international & interdimensional Gold-standard for non-alcoholic Ginger Beer. Non-australians can substitute this for another ginger beer thats brewed with real ginger, but it won't be the same. If Bundaberg Ginger Beer isn't available in your local area I would strongly recommend you get some shipped to your door.
  • 10 grams of potent Acacia bark (I use narrow-phyllode acuminata root bark)
  • MAOI of your choice. I use 20:1 syrian rue extract & take a gram or more of 20:1. IMO, more MAOI the better when it comes to ayahuasca.
  • 2-4 or more litres of distilled or demineralised water (the more water you boil through the better, more osmosis means more opportunity for alkaloids to be extracted) If you're in a pinch, tap water is fine, but its not ideal. You'll end up with a lot of minerals/chemicals in your final reduction, it will affect the taste and possibly the potency as well.
  • A lemon (or two, or three, it doesn't hurt to use more). a tablespoon of white vinegar will substitute for a lemon.
  • One egg. All you'll be using is the egg white, feed the yolk to your dog.
  • An old white cotton t-shirt for straining (more porous/thinner the better).
  • A stainless steel pot, and a stainless steel spoon for stirring

Preparation
  1. Combine a litre of distilled water, root bark and the juice of one lemon in a stainless steel pot, and bring this to a boil
  2. Allow this to boil continuously for anywhere from 4 to 8 hours, while adding water so that water level never drops below 500ml. The longer the better, its just a matter of adding more water and spending more time waiting. More time/water = more osmosis = more potency
  3. After anywhere from 4 to 8 hours, allow the to briefly cool before strain your liquid through a porous white t-shirt into a separate container, making sure to squeeze every last drop of liquid. Put his container aside
  4. FIll your pot with another litre of water, return the strained root bark to this pot and add more lemon
  5. Boil this for another 4 to 8 hours, again adding more water when needed to keep the level above 500ml
  6. After 4 to 8 hours, let this cool a little and strain it through your shirt into your second container. At this point I toss the root bark, 8 to 16 hours of continuous high heat is enough. Most people do 3 x 3 hour boils but IMO more straining = more effort and also more opportunity for DMT to get lost in the straining cloth, so you might as well split it into two boils
  7. TANNIN REMOVAL: (essential to prevent nausea) Put all your liquid back into your pot, ensuring its cooled to room temperature. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar, and then add your egg white.
  8. TANNIN REMOVAL: Slowly heat your pot to a slow boil, slowly stirring to prevent the egg from sticking to the bottom of the pan, as if you're poaching an egg. Once it reaches a boil take the pot off heat and allow this to cool again before straining one last time. You might find your brew takes on a milky texture/appearance before straining. This is no concern, when strained through a t-shirt it'll still result in a crystal clear reduction.
  9. LAST STEP: The final reduction. Be careful to monitor the water level as you boil so that you don't ruin the batch by burning. I always get it down to 30/50ml of beautiful golden-burgundy syrup, and I carefully simmer the last 100ml or so on low to avoid bubbling. Pour this into another container before you consume the brew, as the pan will take a while to cool down and you might end up burning your final reduction if you take it off heat but forget to remove it from the pan. If you used acacai root bark and followed these steps correctly, you should have a beautiful transparent golden-red syrup as your end product. Take a minute to admire the beauty of the brew.

Consumption

I like to consume my Rue 30 minutes prior to the mystic brew. I just dissolve the rue extract in a little warm water and skull it down.

Before you crack open the GB, make sure to turn it upside down and roll it for a few seconds to let the sediment spread.

Now, have a coupla cheeky sips of GB while you wait for the MAOI to hit, and then pour your final reduction to the GB. You may now consume the mystic brew. I like to drink it over 15 minutes, enjoying every sip.

One last recommendation

As its kicking in, I recommend you listen to the following album: Reflections of a Golden Dream by Lonnie Liston Smith (& the Cosmic Echoes)

I further recommend listening to the following tracks by
Pharoah Sanders:

Kazuko (instrumental)
Let Us Go Into the House of the Lord
Astral travelling
Love will find a way
The Creator Has A Master Plan

Last but not least, everytime I consume this mystic brew, at some point I'll listen to Mystic Brew by Ronnie Foster.

Please share this recipe with your loved ones. Catchya cunts

Back
Top Bottom