• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Cebil

Migrated topic.

CactiOfLight

Rising Star
So I've tried cebil snuff once before and was greatly underwhelmed, so tonight I decided to try cebil again. I prepared the snuff by toasting nine seeds grinding and blending with 1-2 parts calcium carbonate, moistened and allowed it to dry.
Note I intended to insufflate the dose but 9 seeds was too much material.

20:30 I sniff as much of the snuff as I can and dump the rest under my tongue(2.5-3 seeds worth). within a minute I begin to feel the effects, an intense dysphoria, headache, nausea.

20:35 I vomit profusely for a minute straight with plenty of dry heaving to last me several lifetimes.
After this episode I felt much better. I went to lay down in a dark room.

20:40 Fully tripping now, as I lay there I see myself being flung through a tear in the universe, once through I was greeted to my surprise not hyperspace but the Amazon, I saw men around a fire drinking what I assume was ayahuasca, as I was staring into the fire it began to take the shape of a pure white featureless woman with white wings that expanded forever to become the world, I reached my hands out and felt her take them, as soon as my skin came into contact with this entity a brilliant and pure energy shot from my hands through my body and brought on a euphoria so profound that I began to cry tears of pure joy she somehow told me something, something I'm sure I've been searching for but the only thing I can remember is something about going to Peru which I find interesting as I've rarely even given Peru a thought. After this she vanished leaving me in darkness with colorless but very distinct fractals and some faintly colored spiraling designs. After some time I feel a pair of hands shove me and I fell and then I was back.

21:25 I'm back

I'm not sure what I learned on this trip to be honest, it was an amazing experience but while remembering the visions and feelings vividly I can't recall any of the more specific and ultimately more important details. I know most people seem to dislike yopo or disregard bufotenin as not being a psychedelic, and in the low doses most people seem to take it very well may not be sufficient but in in this experience with 9 seeds of A. colubrina I found it to be an incredibly powerful psychedelic. What are your opinions on yopo/vilca/cebil, your experiences?

Back
Top Bottom