• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Changa vs. DMT+harmala freebase

Migrated topic.
There is some good stuff in this thread.

Just caapi leaf or vine, as people in this thread say, the sprit of the vine is all you need.

See my post here to understand this:

Recently, I used as much vine again that I made the changa with, and infused the vine in ethanol and then used that to make the Changa.

It extends the duration a bit more, but it gives me a slight head pressure and heavy feeling.

10x just happens to be the amount that my friend originally did a caapi leaf infusion at. He thinks it is overkill. But I passed the information on to Dorge in the essay you can find on this site as a sticky. 3x-5x would work just as well!

And Dorje ended up agreeing with me that caapi by itself in Changa was preferable to him.

The Grateful One said:
Vector said:
۩ said:
You can make a tincture of caapi vine 10x (10:1:1) for a month and infuse this onto your changa

can anyone provide a link to details on this?

Yep!

Making 10x leaf *By Dorge*

😁

so, i am planning to do the following (minus the rice cooker and dehydrator), please tell me if this is correct:

put 10 grams of caapi vine in a mason jar
cover with everclear 151 (can't get 190 here)
let sit for 1 month
strain plant matter out
let evap half way or 2/3 way
drop in 1 gram of caapi leaf
let evap until totally dry
yields 1 gram 10x caapi?

is this correct? please let me know if i need to do anything differently to make this happen.

Thanks!!!

Hey vector,

You can just boil the caapi leaf in water, and have 10x enhanced caapi leaf in a day. I've never tried the alcohol extraction though. Really I think waiting a month for 10x caapi leaf is a waste of time.

Caapi leaf water only method

But, 10x caapi leaf infused with dmt does not stand up to changa made with freebase harmalas.

10x is a decent smoke, but the synergy between the harmalas (salt form) and the dmt is definitely missing, in my opinion. The 10x changa did not lengthen the experience, although it did slow the intensity considerably.

Changa with harmalas is the only way to go, the synergy is definitely there, with the trips lasting 20-30 minutes consistently.

You can extract your harmalas and infuse your changa in a few days.

I wouldn't make 10x caapi extract, it's overrated, I'm not convinced of the level of activity of the harmala salts that are in 10x caapi.

My cappi leaf water only method producing..[cappi tincture]..produced some good results when combining drops of it on top of mt spice tincture...and smoking..

Only the two wont vaporize at the same temp ..[ i think the spice always vapes first].. and im not shure that my cappi leaf tincture is really vaporizing properly at all?..it may be just combusting shortly after the spice vapes??

Im using two crude tinctures one..[acacia tincture]...and the other..[cappi leaf..and vine tincture]

It often seems to leave a black sooty look after vaping...

I guess cappi leaf itself will vaporize without combusting???

But trying to vape water cappi may be a little touchy method of vaping?

JustCurious. said:
Hey vector,

You can just boil the caapi leaf in water, and have 10x enhanced caapi leaf in a day. I've never tried the alcohol extraction though. Really I think waiting a month for 10x caapi leaf is a waste of time.

But, 10x caapi leaf infused with dmt does not stand up to changa made with freebase harmalas.

10x is a decent smoke, but the synergy between the harmalas (salt form) and the dmt is definitely missing, in my opinion. The 10x changa did not lengthen the experience, although it did slow the intensity considerably.

Changa with harmalas is the only way to go, the synergy is definitely there, with the trips lasting 20-30 minutes consistently.

I wouldn't make 10x caapi extract, it's overrated, I'm not convinced of the level of activity of the harmala salts that are in 10x caapi.

Hey, thanks very much for your reply :)

quick question: how much harmala salts would you add to 1 gram of 30% DMT enhanced leaf to lengthen the experience?

also, could you link to your preferred method of extracting harmala?

Vector said:
JustCurious. said:
Hey vector,

quick question: how much harmala salts would you add to 1 gram of 30% DMT enhanced leaf to lengthen the experience?

edit: I just noticed it is legal(?) to buy harmala freebase online. do you recommend against this for any reason?

Easy Caapi Vine Alkaloid Extraction Guide

Typically for changa ime - 300mg harmala freebase per 1g of DMT freebase. It's not too heavy on the harmalas, but just enough to effectively synergize with the DMT experience.

** And sorry, but no talk of buying/sourcing/acquiring/trading/pricing/etc, even harmala extracts. Only legal live plants and/or viable seeds.

cheers :)

Tattvamasi said:
Vector said:
JustCurious. said:
Hey vector,

edit: I just noticed it is legal(?) to buy harmala freebase online. do you recommend against this for any reason?

Easy Caapi Vine Alkaloid Extraction Guide

Typically for changa ime - 300mg harmala freebase per 1g of DMT freebase. It's not too heavy on the harmalas, but just enough to effectively synergize with the DMT experience.

cheers :)

hey, thanks so much for the info, i greatly appreciated it.

also, edited out that thing in my other post you objected to. sorry 'bout that, been a member for a while but i guess i need to re-read the rules.

cheers! :)

I have searched around but have been unable to find out how much water is recommended in the three boils for 10x caapi leaf.. Any ideas?

So far I have only had the chance to use FB harmalas from rue seeds. Its helped with the experience a lot.

starway6 said:
Only the two wont vaporize at the same temp ..[ i think the spice always vapes first]..

This is why I smoke the FB harmalas first in a separately prepared device, and then hit the spice. Seems to work pretty good, but I only have FB spice by its self to compare it too.

Back
Top Bottom