• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Changa

Migrated topic.

IntoTheVoid

Rising Star
Just had one quick question about changa. I've made it before but was in a pinch and used oregano. It worked fine but I knew it wasn't considered changa. I have some caapi leaves coming soon and never put much thought in to anything else at the moment. Wanting to try a few different herbs by themselves with DMT before mixing a bunch together.

So my question would be making changa with only caapi and DMT be a good start? I'll be using isopropyl... And I was also thinking of making a x10 caapi to use for the infusion.

The only reason I'm concerned about this is because the typical mix is of the Ayahuasca android I seen named in the forum. I literally read through this entire thread tonight.... About 3 hours of reading and still wasn't convinced I didn't needed another herb for this mix. Problem is I don't have the funds to get anything else at the moment. Thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

You don't need any fancy herbs for changa...just leaf/DMT/MAOI of your choosing. So, DMT infused onto caapi leaf is perfect for changa.

I personally use DMT freebase and harmalas infused onto mullein for my changa, but to each their own.

😁

The Grateful One said:
You don't need any fancy herbs for changa...just leaf/DMT/MAOI of your choosing. So, DMT infused onto caapi leaf is perfect for changa.

I personally use DMT freebase and harmalas infused onto mullein for my changa, but to each their own.

😁

Good method here. I do very similar. :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom