• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Changa's lessons for the week

Migrated topic.

Operculum

Rising Star
Hey guys, I'm so so glad I found the spirit molecule and turned it into changa.

I was not really looking to use Changa for crazy trip experiences or to communicate with aliens. I merely am using this combination of molecules for bettering myself and understanding how I ended up in the emotional wreckage that is my life.

Somehow I went from a happy free spirited child into adolescence and experiencing a really rough ride during my teenage years. I know, 1st world problems huh? Then my 20's were just about a complete disaster. Well here I am at 30 and I feel like I'm old enough to reflect and understand what happened with help from changa.

My first experience was in the woods alone. I have a special hiding spot where no one bothers me. I loaded up a small amount of changa in my GVG and let it rip. It was a 1.5/5 on the experience scale as far as visuals. I was just right above a body buzz with this experience. However, I've found at this dosage, it is just enough to open up the heart and emotions. I was listening to some zen meditation music and suddenly I began thinking about my girlfriend and how poorly I've been treating her all these years. I started to cry. She didn't deserve to be treated the way I treated her. After the experience, I realized it was time to treat her as who she is to me, my best friend. I felt very uplifted and calm after this experience.

My 2nd experience which occurred today was interesting. I always thought of changa/ayahuasca as healing emotions from trauma. Something came up that I had no idea was lingering in my subconscious. My stepmother came to mind. After using the same dosage, and ripping my GVG, my emotional body became open. I suddenly had thoughts of my stepmother. I realized how important of a role she played in my life as a child. I realized that she was a gift in my life and still is. I have really become disconnected from my stepmother these days due to distance and lack of effort to communicate. I cried even harder today over how special she was to me and her gifts. Her gifts was her presence in my life. I would have never of thought I would be so emotional over how much she means to me. I guess it was buried below my awareness. I feel extremely tired after this experience with a dullness that is lingering hours after...

Thanks for sharing your reports. Using psychedelics to have realisations and understandings which can hopefully change one's conduct in the world, is a key factor I believe in why they are so beneficial!

Back
Top Bottom