• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Cold Moon SHE - December 6th

dreamer042

dreamoar
Staff member
Admin
Donator
c4dbfc13f9735edef879e81d858afb6f.jpg

The last moon phase of the year is the Long Nights Moon in December, also called the Cold Moon or Big Winter Moon, depending on where you live. As the days get shorter and Yule approaches with the longest night of the year, we force ourselves to get through the darkness, because eventually we will see the sunlight and warmth again. Think about the things in your life that you've had to endure. Sometimes, a part of us must die in order to be reborn. Now is the perfect time for spiritual alchemy -- time to evaluate your life, and know that you'll survive the dark times. Get rid of that excess baggage you've been toting around.

If you've already put the darkness behind you, take your good fortune and share it with others. When it's cold outside, open your heart and home to friends and family. Reach out to people who might be suffering from the chill of winter, either spiritually or physically.
The falling snow muffles all sounds in the long cold nights of December. Millions of little crystals reflecting the shimmering moonlight as the earth sleeps in her winter blanket. The darkness and silence lend themselves well to introspection, seeking to bring forth our inner light to fire up the yule log and welcome the transition to the light half of the year, the holy days, and a brand new year.

It is with great joy that I declare this coming Saturday December 6th a SHE day. In keeping with the tone of the season, the medicine of choice will be tryptamines. May we use this time of stillness and reflection to look within and bring forth that light which shines eternal in us.

A'ho

Wonderful! Tis the season. Thanks for the lovely description of such an event! ;) 😁 Count me in. Good luck everyone! And safe exploration.

:thumb_up:

Beautiful. You can count me in. Is there a planned time of launch or is this an all day event?

Maybe I will use this an opportunity to try vaping my acacia crystals after drinking a rue tea. :twisted:

Beautiful! The analogy of darkness and returning light is very a propos.

Having endured several permutations of loss this last season, I feel a necessity for taking a deep look at the ensuing grief and the resilient promise of hope.

The long night's journey into day.

"In a room without windows
-in a corner i found truth.. -Ian Curtis

T minus 7hrs to take off

ladies and gentle men fasten your seatbelts, its gonna be a bumpy one :surprised

So how was it for any who participated?

The stars weren't aligned for me to take part, however the spectacular moon made for some pretty good visuals.

Here she is, looking good even in a crappy phone pic, rising over my street.

Attachments

• IMG_20141205_172717_818.jpg
    IMG_20141205_172717_818.jpg
    770 KB · Views: 0
"As the sun begins to set, he reluctantly stares at the refrigerator. The jar sits inside, waiting. It's been waiting for a few weeks; and the time has come to come to terms with what lies inside. The herbs were burnt and the room is filled with a blend of white sage, cedar, and palo santo smoke.

He feels the heart begin to beat like a thousand fists pounding at the door to his soul. Is this excitement? Is the fear? They've been waiting, and so has he.

He's decided that the drink will set inside himself in tandem with the sun, but he's running out of time. Drink, boy! Drink. Soon, the moon will rise and illuminate the night. With the moon shall rise the soul."

:shock:

Back
Top Bottom