• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

CWE MHRB and rue

Migrated topic.

Mycokris

The Amazing Me
So i decide to try and do a CWE on mhrb 5g powdered, covered with 300ml filtered water and let sit all night. filtered the mhrb and put the water back in the fridge. recovered the powder in 300ml filtered water and let sit in the fridge while i was at work. have now filtered it again, and combined all the water together. I then ran the water through the vacuum filtration with #102 qualitative filter paper 3 times to get all the particles.
i plan on doing a gelatin tannin removal ( gotta find the info on that again ) of the mhrb water, also a 3g rue tea or somethin, i will be consuming saturday.

So what do you guys think, will it work or what?

any suggestions?

peace

Ok well seeing as you were just released from Psy Hosp you may want a have a sitter handy.
Some folks tend to do the freak-out funky chicken when they get squirted into hyperspace unprepared. /me purges
Other than that, your methods are sound.

What are your intentions? Will they work?

Your concoction won't work in the same way that ayahausca works, but it will work in it's own Mycokris way. Godspeed! !

oh, i'm not new to dmt or anything, but if this works it will be the first time with a brew and maoi w/ effects. im going for more of a healing experience this time instead of a "whoa fuck what was that kind of thing. if that makes any sense

With a cold water extract you normally need 20 grams for full ayahuasca effects. But chances are that you will have some effects. It will probably be a light trip.

i'm not trying to make the mhrb work without an maoi (which is why you need more then 20g)
but plan to take some rue as an maoi

No. But the main advantage of a CWE is that you won't have to vomit. A boiled extract is so disgusting that i always use CWE's. Boiled extract=guaranteed puking to my opinion.

I've tried cold water method and I couldn't get it to work with 10g mimosa powdered. I think with cold water extraction one just needs to give it more time. I still threw up on cold extraction. Just go for a boil with 10g mimosa to start, but when filtering, make sure you do it until you get a very clear water colour thats got a bit of an amber colour to it. Surprisingly (to me) you can filter and filter many times through paper and the dmt will get through but not the shit. Not something I can do with caapi.

Space said:
I've tried cold water method and I couldn't get it to work with 10g mimosa powdered. I think with cold water extraction one just needs to give it more time. I still threw up on cold extraction. Just go for a boil with 10g mimosa to start, but when filtering, make sure you do it until you get a very clear water colour thats got a bit of an amber colour to it. Surprisingly (to me) you can filter and filter many times through paper and the dmt will get through but not the shit. Not something I can do with caapi.
Yeah, filtering is realy important. If you filter it properly, you won't puke.

The fact that it didn't work with MAOI's surprises me, because it works every time for me and i find this a much more reliable source of DMT than psychotria viridis.

If it doesn't work there can be a few things going on maybe: or you indeed gave it to little time. If you let it sit for a day then you surely got the DMT out. Or you let it maybe sit for too long. I don't know how long you can keep a cold water extract fresh. I know that heat destroy's the juremamine so maybe it's a very instable molecule that you cannot preserve in water for a longer period of time.
Another thing could be that the time lapse in between taking the MAOI and the water was to great. If you use water with the caapi alkaloids already dissolved in it, or you take it immediately after you took the MAOI, it should work.
10 grams isn't that much, but you most definately should have at least some effects with that dose.

Back
Top Bottom