• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

CZ-74 Questions

Migrated topic.
thanks guys , the info is simply awesome ,

i am still a little lazy when it comes to this however i am very interested to create something new for the sake of creativity without any sophisticated lab equipment as i am not really that educated and can hurt myself that way

so mushrooms fed on melatonin is perfect ,

also recently what i discovered is serotonin never crosses the blood-brain barrier , its in the brain and gut , yet it never crosses the blood brain barrier that is why L-trytophan and 5htp is required

Serotonin - Wikipedia (jump to the biosysnthesis section their is something interesting about Aspergillus niger and Psilocybe coprophila, could this be used to our advantage )

what baffles me is how are psychadelics which have serotonin in their structure are able to do this , long since i've heard psychadelics cross the blood-brain-barrier because they are similar to compounds such as serotonin however if serotinin cant , how can psychadelics do it ?

if this is true then serotonin in the history of human race has never crossed the blood brain barrier what if we could help it do that , by feeding serotinin to mushrooms and getting some kinda new supermolecule 4 HO serotonin / 4 PO serotonin

Just wanted to give a word of caution on these types of threads/experiments.

Be careful with 5-OH substituted tryptamines in a mushroom substrate (yopo/bufo, 5-HTP, serotonin if you have that, etc). You could make a 4,5-OH substitued tryptamine and some of these are neurotoxic (here is one example).

It could also be that nothing bad happens, I don't really know.

Until we know more, I would proceed with caution.

Thanks and take care all.

Back
Top Bottom