• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

d-limonene for cancer prevention?

Migrated topic.
They also sell d-limonene as a supplement :):
* Food Grade Orange Peel
* Protects the Stomach and Esophagus
* Stimulates Detoxifying Enzymes
* Dietary Supplement

Jarrow Formulas d-Limonene is a volatile oil steam-distilled from orange peel. d-Limonene is the major constituent of several citrus essential oils (orange, lemon and lime) and naturally occurs in citrus juices. d-Limonene promotes upper digestive health by coating the stomach lining and neutralizing acid. Moreover, d-limonene stimulates both Phase I and Phase II detoxifying enzyme systems.

yep...
so funny... i dont think most solvents are sold as anticancer supplements... lol

Here is a customer from imminst doing a chat with a rep from www.greenterpene.com:
FunkOdyssey from imminst said:
Julian A: Hello. Welcome to the eoilcolab Ingredient Manager.I will be with you shortly.
Customer52: alright
Julian A: How can I assist you today?
Customer52: I had a couple questions about the high purity d-limonene
Customer52: is that the raw material from florida chemical company?
Julian A: We are a producer and supplier
Customer52: is that 98.5% limonene the same raw material that I see used in dietary supplements?
Julian A: Our products are offered in food grade which always contains a minimum of 95% d-limonene
Julian A: Our high purity product is standardized to contain a minimum of 98-99.9% d-limonene
Julian A: Yes, food grade quality is used for manufacturing supplements
Customer52: is there any reason the high purity product would be inappropriate for that purpose? Does it have any chemicals used in processing or additives?
Julian A: No our d-limonene is pure, it's straight from the Orange Peel, nothing has been added.
Customer52: ok, and secondly do you know what type of plastic is used for the bottles, or the number shown in the recycling symbol on the bottom of the bottle?
Julian A: Are you referring to our packaging?
Customer52: yes, for the 1 gallon bottle
Julian A: If so, which size?
Customer52: the 1 gallon plastic jug/bottle
Julian A: We use HDPE #2, recyclable material
Customer52: ok thank you
Julian A: My pleasure, is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
Customer52: d-limonene happens to be an extremely effective heartburn remedy, 98.5% limonene is the primary ingredient in supplemetns like Enzymatic Therapy Heartburn Free which costs $40 for a month supply
Customer52: Imagine my surprise when I find you selling it by the gallon for less money.
Julian A: Yes, I have seen several old fashioned remedies using d-limonene
Customer52: i understand you market it as a general purpose cleaner and not for human ingestion but I can put 2+2 together
Julian A: There is a gentlemen called the DirtDoctor who is actually an organic gardening expert but lists internal uses for gastrointestinal issues on his site
Customer52: yes I am familiar with his site
Julian A: Way to go, it pays to do some research!
Customer52: well thanks for your help, I mainly wanted to ensure the product had no chemical additives and that it was packaged in a plastic that would not leech into the product
Julian A: No problem, we only supply the real stuff! We also select our packaging very carefully for protection of the d-limonene and for smart consumers like yourself!
Julian A: Have a great weekend.
Customer52: thanks, you too
Customer52: bye

Yep, you can eat it for health purposes :d

We should start converting all the techs to use d-limonene.

I looked and some of these supplements and found some contain 1000 mg of d-limonene. That's a lot more than any tech would have remaining in it. If that amount is safe to ingest, just imagine how safe a d-limonene based DMT tech is.

this is awesome...we need to figure out some ways of removing the product from d-limonene..SWIM would like to see a way to be able to crystallize dmt, jungle, and bufotenine in this stuff...so far...bufotenine wasnt able to crystallize after boiling the d-limonene..but it did become soluble and it did precipitate overnight..and SWIM was able to dry it off to a nice crystalline powder after scraping it up.....so ...get your thinking caps on gentlemen!!

Jorkest said:
this is awesome...we need to figure out some ways of removing the product from d-limonene..SWIM would like to see a way to be able to crystallize dmt, jungle, and bufotenine in this stuff...so far...bufotenine wasnt able to crystallize after boiling the d-limonene..but it did become soluble and it did precipitate overnight..and SWIM was able to dry it off to a nice crystalline powder after scraping it up.....so ...get your thinking caps on gentlemen!!
So if it does precipitate, what's the problem then? (no experience with this limonene stuff myself, btw)

converting the teks to working with this would be perfection...

Good going Dagger how awesome...
still cant beleive that this helps with cancer too... to awesome..

Back
Top Bottom