• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Daily Immunity Blend

Migrated topic.

CosmicLion

Established member
Full Immunity Blend​

Caduceus_edit.jpg

Please post any herbs, foods, or supplements you believe will add to a good immunity stack!

This is my current blend to boost immunity. I plan for this stack to be something that is taken daily, or in most cases, twice daily.

These items are bought as bulk powders

I am adding this onto my other bio-alchemy super regimen that includes various nutraceuticals, food supplements, nootropics, and herbs. Includes adaptogens and base nutrient supplements that are also good for immunity:

I want this to be a work in progress. I will post updates as they come.

The current stack:

Pro-Biotic

Lactobacillus Acidophilus

Herbs:

Astralgaus Extract
Panax Ginseng Extract

Mushrooms:

Cordyeps
Reishi Extract
Maitake Extract
Shiitake Extract
Chaga Extract
Turkey Tail Extract

Excellent combination, CosmicLion!

I can confidently add to this list two more ingredients that are well-known immunity boosters:
1. Sideritis scardica - either extract or the actual herb, made into tea.
2. Garlic concentrated extract - better take it in capsules to eliminate the bad breath. Garlic has been used way back since Ancient Egypt as a treatment to many, many diseases and infections, and is an excellent immune booster.

But most of all, I recommend sleep. Good, healthy sleep between 7 and 9 hours daily is what your immune system needs to be functioning properly.

I will add any other things I can think of to this reply.

Thanks for the topic, CL! :love:

I've added a pro-biotic I just got today.

Lactobacillus Acidophilus

The L. Acidophilus in particular, versus other probiotics, is know for boosting the immune system.

Also notable, when one takes a course of anti-biotics, it can take up to 6 months for gut flora to restore without a probiotic. Doctors now recommend you take a probiotic with and after your antibiotics.

I am also getting bulk Garlic Extract and some Sideritis Mountain Tea (Sideritis scardica) as per the recommendation of Nydex! Thanks for the tips!

I researched both and they look great... I knew garlic was good, but it actually directly boosts the immune system.

Thank you CosmicLion for starting this important thread.

I would like to add the combination of two well known herbs :

Turmeric (Curcuma longa) + Black pepper (Piper nigrum)

Pepper will block an enzyme that is responsible for digesting curcumin which is one of the most powerful substances in Turmeric.

Another herb:

Black cumin/Kalonji (Nigella sativa)

another mushroom which can be found in the woods on birch trees:

Birch polypore mushroom -- Fomitopsis betulina (previously Piptoporus betulinus)

I did a simple 99% IPA extraction with this mushroom, which you can see in this thread: Birch polypore mushroom (Fomitopsis betulina) 99% IPA extraction - Collaborative Research Project - Welcome to the DMT-Nexus

Pepper will block an enzyme that is responsible for digesting curcumin which is one of the most powerful substances in Turmeric.
Perhaps more remarkably, pepper activates P transporter protein which ensures that the curcumin is actively absorbed, via this protein, into the body. To the tune of about 200 times as much - i.e. 20000%!

Been taking the Immunity Blend twice a day for over a week now... Most items are twice a day... The Astragalus and Chaga are once a day.

I feel great! It seems a lot of the general drag from perpetual stress and it's effect on the immune system is slowly lifting day by day. Things that normally wear me out are having a quicker recovery time and I am waking up feeling better in the mornings.

The mix is just blended with warm water, about 1/2 to 3/4 cup.

It is THICK brown with thick brown foam. It looks and taste a lot like black coffee/espresso actually. It sounds gross, but it actually has more of a nutty coffee flavor then a gross mushroom flavor. It is totally acceptable for those who find it worth it.

Such a great feeling to be in starting in on a routine of personal wellness!! It incorporates and enhances every aspect of your life, when you have this subtle clean energy at your core with less drag.

:thumb_up:

Back
Top Bottom