• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Daime legalized...

Migrated topic.
MagikVenom said:
Yes the native Americans can cultivate and use peyote for religious purposes but please correct me if I am wrong but if you dont have native American blood you may not do so, as it is illegal.

That depends on which state you live it. Some states allow non-natives to partake in peyote session as long as you register with the church.

Thanks for the response Ron. Out of curiosity do you know what states it is that do not allow it. Those would be the redneck states to be careful about when traveling possibly.

I read that the government enforced the racial rules, not the natives, but the natives went along with it because it was that or a long battle for the benefit of a minority of white members, so they made the NAC for natives only... I think you need 1/4 native blood minimum. Fair enough, they've had so many problems with white culture that one can understand them leaving whitey to fight for himself (and this is exactly why the Peyote Way Church of God was formed- when the white founders left the NAC in the wake of the racial legislation).

I am told by my Haudenesawnee friend that some reservations are not welcoming to white people and some can be racist against whites. Again, I do not find this surprising in the least, because the reservation schools are still haunting the memories of the living, but still, racism is always a sad thing. Although maybe she was just telling me that because she didn't want me to meet her family! Her mother always told her that life will be a lot easier for her if she marrys a native boy.

^^yep...we get screwed. It's bullshit. I take mushrooms as my "religion"..so why cant I then have them?? it's dicrimination..It just makes no sense...the catholic church taking ayahuuasca is a new thing..it has not been practiced for thousands of years..yet there is evidence of liberty caps being ingested in europe for thousands of years.. that should not matter though, as there is no freedom in seperation.

Back
Top Bottom