• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Dangers of the Machine

Migrated topic.
When using a machine and poking a hole with a nail I cracked the bottle. I thought it would be ok to use like this. It wasnt...
Ended up getting glass particles in my lungs and having bloody phlegm for days. Scary stuff.

I find the glass slide for a bong to be SOOOO MUCH EASIER pack the big end full of copper scrubber and inhale through the other!

No drilling or smashing required!

Just buy a Sherlock glass vapor genie or make changa/enhanced leaf. Is $119 really that much money to you? People spend thousands of dollars and fly to peru just to get a taste of DMT. If you can't afford a GVG then you need to put the dmt down and get busy lol.

Running Bear said:
If you can't afford a GVG then you need to put the dmt down and get busy lol.
This is exactly what I'm doing right now. Once I can accumulate a little disposable income, I'm getting a sub-ohm e-cig for DMT. I want to remove all the variables while intoxicated and reduce it down to pressing a button.

Running Bear said:
Just buy a Sherlock glass vapor genie or make changa/enhanced leaf. Is $119 really that much money to you? People spend thousands of dollars and fly to peru just to get a taste of DMT. If you can't afford a GVG then you need to put the dmt down and get busy lol.

its good advice lol. I own a GVC its a huge improvement from my machines. For those who are less inclined to spend the money I find a bong slide works very well for testing the waters. Though I like the idea of just pushing a button even more!

You can make powerful enhanced leaf. I have some that's 70% DMT and it burn's very well. Put that in a bong and it's going to blow your freaking head off lol. It's extremely easy to make and you can smoke it out of anything. I wonder why more people don't make it.

syberdelic said:
Running Bear said:
If you can't afford a GVG then you need to put the dmt down and get busy lol.
This is exactly what I'm doing right now. Once I can accumulate a little disposable income, I'm getting a sub-ohm e-cig for DMT. I want to remove all the variables while intoxicated and reduce it down to pressing a button.
This is the second time in two days I've heard this mentioned. Can you do this with your average mod and tank? I've been into the vape thing for about a year and a half now and have a pretty good set up. Can you toss some dmt into some vg/pg and have it work?

My only thought would be the cotton wicking somehow interfering with the dmt but I suppose if it pulls nicotiene it probably pulls the dmt too. I'm not sure right off hand what the math would be to get an appropriate hit, but if you make a bottle of juice and drip it directly on the coil why wouldn't that work?

Back
Top Bottom