Hi, nice to meet you! This will be my first-ever post on DMT-nexus, despite me visiting the forum for a decade!
I can't retrace exactly when I first browsed to DMT-nexus.me. But the oldest e-mail I have stored in my e-mail client received was from 2019. Maybe I have tried posting an introduction once or twice before. But that's so long ago that I can't access the acount anymore.
The reason why I call myself a Shulginist is because I am also interested in finding trancendance and/or connectedness through all sorts of psychedelics. Though I have to stress that, sadly, I lack the brilliance with regard to organic chemistry that Sacha Shulgin characterized. That's why I am neo-, in the sense that I share Shulgin's psychedelic mind, but as a second generation of shulginist, someone before me had already invited hundreds of psychedelics with which to turn on the world. So my role is a little bit different.
I was already quite experienced in providing harm-reduction advice by the time of my earliest stored e-mail, Together with other voluntary drug education peers, we often visited parties, festivals, or sports competitions, to inform the vistors about the health effects and hazards of all kinds of substances. We didn't say "just so no" or anything. Our goal was to provide evidence-based advice. We had the idea in mind that if you're just honest, adolescents may actually learn some skills about how to stay safe(r). In my experience that works a lot better than guilt-tripping them into obedience. It's also a more relaxed approach to anyone.
Over the years I've had quite a few of those relaxed conversations and I guess I still enjoy them. What you can expect of me is that all advice I give is based combinations of personal experiences, community practice, and scientific peer reviewed publications. I provide references where possible and I usually reflect on limitations of any claim I make. Of course, I can't be completely open about my personal life. So I guess we are going to find out if I can contribute anything on this forum, which is already quite rich in validated information
See you around!
I can't retrace exactly when I first browsed to DMT-nexus.me. But the oldest e-mail I have stored in my e-mail client received was from 2019. Maybe I have tried posting an introduction once or twice before. But that's so long ago that I can't access the acount anymore.
The reason why I call myself a Shulginist is because I am also interested in finding trancendance and/or connectedness through all sorts of psychedelics. Though I have to stress that, sadly, I lack the brilliance with regard to organic chemistry that Sacha Shulgin characterized. That's why I am neo-, in the sense that I share Shulgin's psychedelic mind, but as a second generation of shulginist, someone before me had already invited hundreds of psychedelics with which to turn on the world. So my role is a little bit different.
I was already quite experienced in providing harm-reduction advice by the time of my earliest stored e-mail, Together with other voluntary drug education peers, we often visited parties, festivals, or sports competitions, to inform the vistors about the health effects and hazards of all kinds of substances. We didn't say "just so no" or anything. Our goal was to provide evidence-based advice. We had the idea in mind that if you're just honest, adolescents may actually learn some skills about how to stay safe(r). In my experience that works a lot better than guilt-tripping them into obedience. It's also a more relaxed approach to anyone.
Over the years I've had quite a few of those relaxed conversations and I guess I still enjoy them. What you can expect of me is that all advice I give is based combinations of personal experiences, community practice, and scientific peer reviewed publications. I provide references where possible and I usually reflect on limitations of any claim I make. Of course, I can't be completely open about my personal life. So I guess we are going to find out if I can contribute anything on this forum, which is already quite rich in validated information

See you around!
Last edited:
