• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT and Precognition

Migrated topic.

twinkletoes

Arcturiannia
I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced (in their dreams!) precognition with a DMT experience?

I personally dreamed that some DMT experiences have given me insights to forthcoming events... At the initial time of the experience, it seemed to not make any sense, and I was thinking, "what in the world was that all about?" But then at some point later on, the experience would manifest (either directly or metaphorically... or a combination of both) in my 'normal' life, and I would say, "A-ha!"

I've also spoken to several people who have dreamed about having this type of phenomena happen. However, I haven't heard much (if anything) in literature about DMT relating to precognition.

Any thoughts?!

spice most certainly has increased his AWARENESS of NOW...now spans all time...but its easiest to feel things that are going to happen soon...because you are sensing more of a probability shaping up..and the closer to the event you are..the more defined it is

twinkletoes said:
I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced (in their dreams!) precognition with a DMT experience?

I personally dreamed that some DMT experiences have given me insights to forthcoming events... At the initial time of the experience, it seemed to not make any sense, and I was thinking, "what in the world was that all about?" But then at some point later on, the experience would manifest (either directly or metaphorically... or a combination of both) in my 'normal' life, and I would say, "A-ha!"

I've also spoken to several people who have dreamed about having this type of phenomena happen. However, I haven't heard much (if anything) in literature about DMT relating to precognition.

Any thoughts?!

Yes, I certainly have. Some things are creepily accurate and some are not. Still learning how to tell the difference between the two.

Back
Top Bottom