• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT for the first time

Migrated topic.

dantanner20171

Rising Star
hi forum

I'm interested in trying DMT for the first time and based in the UK.
I have read about home brews however I'm unsure if it's wise for y first experience.

Can anyone help me out?

What do you mean by "home brew" and what is "unwise" in what way? I don't understand your question. There is plenty of info on this forum if you need general information....

By home brew do you mean your extracting your own smokable form or are you planning on making ayahuasca ?
I tried the smokable dmt for the first time abut two weeks ago and thought it was great

My first experience with DMT was a home made ayahuasca analogue using 10 grams of mimosa bark and 5 grams syrian rue seeds, although I think this would be too intense if you haven't had any experience with psychedelics before, but for me that was a great place to start :)

Same here Kajlian, my first Entheogen/Psychedelic was Rue and Mimosa as well, i'm very glad it was too, i feel it prepared me for how to work with other Entheogens, and so far Rue and Mimosa/Acacia has been my favorite Entheogen. They say one probably shouldn't stat out with a a good dose or an intense Entheogen like Aya for their first time, i however beg to differ and think there's nothing wrong with it. I understand it can be intense for people, but i certainly didn't have any issues with it, though i will say do what feels right for you, but don't be afraid to try new things.

I always take my Entheogens by myself, even when i first started out, even at high dosages. Though others might want a sitter, or even a shaman, i personally haven't found it necessary.

ShamensStamen said:
Same here Kajlian, my first Entheogen/Psychedelic was Rue and Mimosa as well, i'm very glad it was too, i feel it prepared me for how to work with other Entheogens, and so far Rue and Mimosa/Acacia has been my favorite Entheogen. They say one probably shouldn't stat out with a a good dose or an intense Entheogen like Aya for their first time, i however beg to differ and think there's nothing wrong with it. I understand it can be intense for people, but i certainly didn't have any issues with it, though i will say do what feels right for you, but don't be afraid to try new things.

I always take my Entheogens by myself, even when i first started out, even at high dosages. Though others might want a sitter, or even a shaman, i personally haven't found it necessary.

I tried other entheogens before the mimosa brew though so I felt very comfortable with psychedelics in general, otherwise I probably would have started with a smaller dose. My first entheogen was HBWR/LSA

Ah. Yeah it was my first, i'm glad it was. I've tried HBWR a few times but there's a bit too much gut fucking and vasoconstriction for me to enjoy/use it, though i may investigate it further in the time to come, especially combined with other things. I've had Shrooms, LSD, and 4-ACO-DMT a handful of times with and without Harmalas but so far i think my favorite is definitely Harmalas and DMT, Psilohuasca is a close second.

Kajlian said:
My first experience with DMT was a home made ayahuasca analogue using 10 grams of mimosa bark and 5 grams syrian rue seeds

ShamensStamen said:
Same here Kajlian, my first Entheogen/Psychedelic was Rue and Mimosa as well, i'm very glad it was too

Hooray! I have both these items- same amounts, too- inbound for my first aya experience 😁

Glad I'm seeing so many people saying they too used this as a starting point.

ShamensStamen said:
Ah. Yeah it was my first, i'm glad it was. I've tried HBWR a few times but there's a bit too much gut fucking and vasoconstriction for me to enjoy/use it, though i may investigate it further in the time to come, especially combined with other things. I've had Shrooms, LSD, and 4-ACO-DMT a handful of times with and without Harmalas but so far i think my favorite is definitely Harmalas and DMT, Psilohuasca is a close second.

Combining HBWR with peppermint oil helps get rid of a lot of the negative effects. It's theorized that peppermint oil converts the LSA into LSH but that's not really confirmed. I think it does though since the effects from the combination is much cleaner and much more intense than just HBWR on it's own.

thank you for the replies. I was thinking of making DMT to smoke as my first experience.

However, if anyone can advise on ayhuasca "Kajlian wrote:
My first experience with DMT was a home made ayahuasca analogue using 10 grams of mimosa bark and 5 grams syrian rue seeds" that would be great.

Kajlian said:
My first experience with DMT was a home made ayahuasca analogue using 10 grams of mimosa bark and 5 grams syrian rue seeds, although I think this would be too intense if you haven't had any experience with psychedelics before, but for me that was a great place to start :)

How is this prepared?

And can you advise on precautions/recommendations when taking?

dantanner20171 said:
thank you for the replies. I was thinking of making DMT to smoke as my first experience.
Kajlian said:

How is this prepared?

And can you advise on precautions/recommendations when taking?
As obliguhl has already stated, there's plenty of information on these matters - and many more - here already. We strongly encourage people to do their own research in the forum and the wiki as this tends to make for a better experience overall. This will involve quite a lot of reading and considerably less posting of questions on the forum, questions that have been duplicated many times over already.

We've all found the forum search engine to be frustrating - or, indeed, rather useless at times. Should this occur (which I can easily anticipate it might, otherwise I wouldn't be saying this straight off the bat!) it's handy to know that you can search using your favourite search engine (duckduckgo.com doesn't track you) by prefixing your search term with:

site:dmt-nexus.me

Happy journeys, stay safe!

(Incidentally, if you can boil water in a pan, you're already on the right track 😉 )

Back
Top Bottom