• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT made me blind

Migrated topic.

diro

Rising Star
So this was the scariest shit i ever had on DMT, and it wasn't even during the DMT trip. It happened after about 30 min I smoked about 30mg of dmt. I was meditating lying on my bad and i felt a bit cold so I decided to close the window next to my bed. I stood up, closed the window and like something punched me in my face, it's like when you hit your head against a corner, everything become dark, like i was sucked in in a black hole, at this moment I was very scared because my eyes were fully open, but I couldn't see anything, only total darkness, I fell on my bed and I was thinking that maybe I switched off my lights, and that's why I can't see anything, but after I realized that lights was 100% on. Likely after about 5 seconds my sight become normal and I could finally see, i was in WTF state and couldn't understand what just happened...

I assume that this happened because I stood up quickly from bed, that sometimes happened with me before, but this time it was 10 times more intense.

Thanks, that make sense, but as I said i used to have amaurosis fugax in past but it wasn't that intense as after DMT.

Back
Top Bottom