• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT post surgery

Migrated topic.

Incal

Rising Star
Two weeks ago I had a minor surgery. I have been left with pain and a lot of stitches. I am on prescribed pain killers (UK) Co-dydramol.

Yesterday I took them as prescribed along with the diazepam for muscle relaxation (PRN) as required.

After a gap of a few months the time seemed right and DMT called me. I smoalked twice of my own MHRB extract. I was shown the full power BUT the areas of my CNS/psyche affected by the prescription drugs where clearly locked off limits.

They were enclosed by dull coloured "cellular walls" which appeared arranged in layers. Outside of the cells I was given a full psychic multidimensional examination. However it was a partial trip only.

I think this showed me the dampening power of big pharma meds and left me with an incomplete trip. I will have to wait until fully healed to go again.

Anyone else experience this psyche limiting effect of unwanted pharmaceuticals?

Well diazepam is valium and valium is what they give to people in hospitals who are having a bad trip, either that or xanax but Xanax (alprazolam) and Valium (diazepam) are the 2 most common drugs used to actually stop psychedelic trips or severely calm them down in some way.

I've always had a theory that benzos like xanax and valium "close the mind" and if you believe in that third eye stuff I think of benzos as anti opening of the 3rd eye but that's just my opinion. Not sure why they would be giving you valium for pain though, I would expect after surgery they would give you some kind of opiate typically something like hydrocodone. I don't want to get much into other drugs though but imo the valium is probably exactly what dulled or limited your experience.

The valium will not be for pain. As the op stated it was prescribed as a muscle relaxant. It suggests intramuscular surgery that may cause muscles to tighten and contract, valium would aid healing of said muscles by preventing them seizing.

It is also true that benzos will dull trips no doubt.

Thanks for answers which are of course spot on. Valium for muscle relaxant and dihydrocodeine for pain certainly took the edge of the experience! However it was the way it appeared to do so dulling down parts and letting the rest rip as usual that made me decide to post.

Head not right due to pain and meds....probably should think harder before posting for a while!

Studio1one said:
The valium will not be for pain. As the op stated it was prescribed as a muscle relaxant. It suggests intramuscular surgery that may cause muscles to tighten and contract, valium would aid healing of said muscles by preventing them seizing.

It is also true that benzos will dull trips no doubt.

Ah thanks you're right. I somehow missed that part about Co-dydramol for pain.

Back
Top Bottom