• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

DMT - The Spirit Molecule Movie

Migrated topic.
You'd think it was a Michael Bey production with cgi elves from the way some members have fretted about this project... I'm sure it will be worthy- and a little dull- just like Strassman's book, with an audience not much exceeding the population of this board; which may or may not be a good thing depending on your perspective:)

fourthripley said:
You'd think it was a Michael Bey production with cgi elves from the way some members have fretted about this project... I'm sure it will be worthy- and a little dull- just like Strassman's book, with an audience not much exceeding the population of this board; which may or may not be a good thing depending on your perspective:)

So you're saying there's going to be no explosions or car chases? :shock:

The reason we use MHRB is because of it has a relatively high amount of DMT in it. I doubt that's a good enough reason to ban it, as we will just move on to the next available plant.

Are they going to ban all plants that contain DMT? lol

August 2009

Posted by admin in General Announcements on 12 August 2009

DMT Documentary

Two potential sources of additional financial support have appeared recently, which will accelerate the pace of production. Mitch Schultz has condensed over 80 hours of interview footage to 4 hours, a major feat. Completing the film now will require script and narration, computer graphics, and last minute interviews. We hope for a draft of the film polished enough for Spring submissions to independent film festival competition

If we buy a raffle ticket can we still win the trip if we are not at the event?

Back
Top Bottom