I guess it was more of reassurancea, that my children would be healthy and strong, that I come from a long line of spiritual healers (whatever you may interpret that as), also the meaning of my name (likened to walks with God or touched), and then with the name that was given I suddenly felt that I knew what my purpose in this world was - which is to help people to heal themselves through the use of plant medicine and other resources and gifts that I seem to have and to help people to meet their souls. I am sure that many of the things that I saw were lost on the trip back due to the amneisiac facotr, but the feelings stayed with me. Sometimes I hear music and the last time I made a brew, I realized at one point that I was communicating in an entirely different language. When the realization occured, it stopped, but it was very cool. One of the most important aspects that I was shown is that as a "healer" one can not charge for what they do. The healing that I received was a gift given to me. So, therefore I must also give it away. Today I live a very simple and humble life. I left my job and gave away the majority of my personal possessions, including a couple tubs of mushrooms (well those I shared, but never sold). I bought a backpack, sleeping bag and a tent, and started hitching across the states. For the next month I will be spending some time at a Wwoof farm, where I trade a lot of hard work for room board and some useful knowledge. In January I will be heading down to Guatemala to do some volunteer work and then plan on trekking through the jungles as well.
All this, because I made a tea. All this, because I ate a cactus, all this from finidng myself out in a field one day looking for mushrooms. It may sound crazy, but I assure you it is not. Spending years addicted to oxy-contin and herion and nearly killing myself - that's crazy. Seeing the beauty in everyday, in everything and everyone - that's just wonderful!
All this, because I made a tea. All this, because I ate a cactus, all this from finidng myself out in a field one day looking for mushrooms. It may sound crazy, but I assure you it is not. Spending years addicted to oxy-contin and herion and nearly killing myself - that's crazy. Seeing the beauty in everyday, in everything and everyone - that's just wonderful!
I knew you would have thought of it that way thats why I said "chosen your path" rather than "found...". Found- being the more common saying. But the interpretation doesn't matter much. My order goes salvia cactus shrooms DMT. ^_^