Bumping this 2010 thread on DPT as I've been researching other simple tryptamines.
My superficial research shows that DPT can be a bit darker, "cathedral" solemn and MET is lighter headspace than NN DMT but similarly visual, MPT may be a mix of the two?
There is company called Xum that is beginning to sell a grey market MET vape called the "spirit pen" I'm sure there will be mixed opinions on that here on this board...
Anyone else on the nexus experienced with these lesser known tryptamines?
My superficial research shows that DPT can be a bit darker, "cathedral" solemn and MET is lighter headspace than NN DMT but similarly visual, MPT may be a mix of the two?
There is company called Xum that is beginning to sell a grey market MET vape called the "spirit pen" I'm sure there will be mixed opinions on that here on this board...
Anyone else on the nexus experienced with these lesser known tryptamines?