• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Email and PMs

Migrated topic.

'Coatl

Teotzlcoatl
Sometimes I get an email saying I have a PM, but when I check the PM box, nothing is there!!!

I really hope I'm not missing any PMs!

Kemist (and other members) if you have sent me something and I have not responded, please resend it!!!

The Traveler said:
Infundibulum said:
[quote='Coatl]I'll get like 10 emails saying I have messages, then when I look in my inbox there is nothing there!

Ah!
Don't worry. It's me PMing you 10-15 times a day random shit, then I immediately delete the mails form my "sent Items" folder just to frustrate you. Nice to see it is still working smoothly:twisted:!

Oh dear, if it's you then that means my SendCoatlRandomMail() function is broken..[/quote]
Hahahahahahaaaaaa

That was funny. First good laugh I had all day. :lol:

*** BIG HUG *** for Coatl.

If I don’t answer my PMs will the PM folder get filled up and block people from sending me more PMs like on some other forums?

69ron said:
If I don’t answer my PMs will the PM folder get filled up and block people from sending me more PMs like on some other forums?

Currently the PM limit is 10.000 (ten thousand). I'm not sure how many PM's a day you get but I think you're pretty safe for the coming future.

Haha...

I don't get them everyday... it has just happened a couple time.... perhaps it may be that the email isn't getting sent until I delete the message... which confuses the shit outta me!

Could we have a button that selects a lot of message at once? So we don't have to delete them one by one by one.....

I'm getting this message sometimes now....

Just at random times when opening new pages in the forum, or when opening the main page-

Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0

ohayoco said:
Ron, you need a strapline like mine! "No PMs for me please, let's share the knowledge in a thread."

There's a place for PM's. I've PM'ed a few people here--sometimes there are questions that would be "rude" "in public." I think many times that people feel freer to say things in PMs than they do on a forum. So far, people here have been very warm and friendly to me in PMs.

That being said, I agree with the consensus: NEVER assume that the things discussed here will be forever anonymous. It doesn't matter to me anyway--although I say MANY true things, anything I say involving illegal things are 100% fantasy play...

Back
Top Bottom