• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

[Event] November 30th

The Traveler

The Moxylator
Staff member
Admin
Donator
Hello all,

I encourage everyone to discuss the event from November the 30th in this thread to keep things clear.

The report field in the SHE-site is now enabled!
Next friday all reports will be locked and published on the SHE-site.

Do's:
* Write down your report on the S.H.E.-site, the report field is now enabled!
* After the locking of the report field this next friday discuss the results here.

Don'ts:
* Do not write down you complete journey here, the idea is that people will post their reports without knowing what the others reports are about. Knowing about other experiences can contaminate your own report.
* Don't post your Glyph or Hyperphrase here, this will invalidate the reports!

btw, I hope you all had a enlightning experience. :)

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Sorry ILPT has to work this sunday, it was the previous sunday when ILPT has day off.ILPT planed ingest harmala seeds and after half an hour take LSD sublingualy. Lsd sitting in the freezer whilst ILPT does working hard. :cry:

got dumped by my girlfriend.. - i played with the idea but decided that it wasn't the right time to partake. fortunately there are other times...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( I missed it tooo :(

was scheduled for me at 1am monday morning after a 3 day music festival and I was still way too tired and high to do a proper journey...

cant wait to read the reports

I take it that events like these are reserved for those who already have experience with breaking through, right? The first time might be a crazy experience.

Nanaki said:
I take it that events like these are reserved for those who already have experience with breaking through, right? The first time might be a crazy experience.

On the contrary, it gets crazier and crazier ;)
It's no excuse not to participate!

Back
Top Bottom