• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Experiencing the purest and most intense love and oneness via dmt

Migrated topic.

DoorSeeker

Rising Star
I had an amazing dmt experience last night! Just for the record I didn't break through though. Still working up to that. I put 20mg of spice in the gvg. I cleared it in two hits and then got some super wild and vivid kaleidoscope-like fractals. It was like something from another dimension was making art with its own universe that I was connecting with. This went on for a few minutes. As soon as the visuals calmed down a bit, the most overwhelming feeling of the purest form of love, oneness, happiness and bliss came over me. It was so intense I almost cried. This went on for probably ten minutes. I had such a big smile on my face for so long the muscles in my face were sore when it was over. It was one of the most amazing and intense feelings I have ever experienced! Just wow!

I had a similar experience, though I took a little more. It was such an intense feeling of love, warmth, and happiness! And towards the end of the journey I was being shown images of people/beings embracing and holding their children. It was far beyond description. Maybe the most warm and blissful experience of my life. I felt like I had been shown the truest and purest form of love.

Back
Top Bottom