• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Eye Colour

Migrated topic.

Aegle

Cloud Whisperer
OG Pioneer
I thought this would be a very interesting pole to have as i feel eye colour speaks a lot about a person.
Please elaborate on any other of your eye characteristics. :d

Much Peace

I voted dark blue, but they arent pure dark blue they have very small shards of light green but not enough green shards to be blue and green.

Much Peace

fragmented deep blue - sharded too.
and lies smokey - obviously blue does :)

i once met someone that told me - never trust a man with brown eyes - :) - dont know why he said that - he had blue eyes too btw - and its a real story too.

satan has pink eyes. king kooper has brown eyes - very dark brown tho.
I started a thread on this on my own forum back in its early days - only 8 responses but the score was

5 blue
2 green
1 brown

my site is an entheogen forum so the ppl there are of a simmilar interest group to the ppl here - just thought i would post it caus i didnt wana make another empty off topic post in this thread. needed something to justify talking nonsense.

I voted light blue, but what I like best about my eyes is the sunshaped yellow ring that highlights the edge of my pupil. Well kind of a browny yellow... don't want to sound TOO demonic now.

mine are ice-blue....like a malamut husky dog....

...woof....

and yes (preemptively for the next poll about chinese astrology...) i am born the year of the dog! :D

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

Attachments

• IMG_1114.jpg
    IMG_1114.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 0
My wife, kids, and I all have dark brown eyes as well as various shades of brown hair from very light to nearly black.

okay - for this to mean more we need to compare it to the averages worldwide but thats a bit difficult - swim was just looking at some figures and its not gonna help unless we sort it down further - i doubt 1/3 of this board is chinese or african and has brown eyes - anyone got some stats that may help ?

also has anyone had major changes in eyecolor in their lives - like Heterochromia ?

Back
Top Bottom