• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Failed LSA extraction

Goblin King

Rising Star
Hello everyone, long time lurker first time poster. I had recently attempted Kash’s Advanced LSA Extraction. No substitutions or steps missed. I couldn’t find any information on if it needed to be taken sublingual or not so I took it sublingual and had no effects. The extract I took should have been the strength of 25 HBWR seeds. I also do not have a blacklight to see if my mixture glows. I have heard that sunlight can break down LSA and my whole extraction was done in glassware exposed to light. I’m currently retrying the same tek but in as much darkness as I can to see if that was my problem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hello and welcome to the Nexus!

You may have hit the nail on the head there with the light levels. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter - and did you have any idea whether the seeds were potent in the first place?

A simple, cheap and effective blacklight can be found in the form of kids' "spy pens" which use fluorescent invisible ink and come with a small UV LED torch.

Hello and welcome to the Nexus!

You may have hit the nail on the head there with the light levels. Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter - and did you have any idea whether the seeds were potent in the first place?

A simple, cheap and effective blacklight can be found in the form of kids' "spy pens" which use fluorescent invisible ink and come with a small UV LED torch.
I hadn’t thought to look for a blacklight in kids toys but I’m sure that would be much cheaper.

As for the seeds potency I have not eaten any raw as I am not a big fan of side effects, however if my second extraction also fails I will try some to make sure there really is LSA in them.

From Kash description, 25 seeds won't give much of a bang.

I seriously doubt that indoor lights would burn most of the magic.

What did the final material look and smell like?

Back
Top Bottom