• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First extraction- Freezing

PshhhUnreal

Esteemed member
Donator
Good afternoon everyone. I have a simple question. Is there any reason I can’t combine multiple pulls in the dish over the course of a day then freeze it all at once?

Thanks I’m advance for any tips.

hi ! i also did my first extraction yesterday, and i had exactly the same question. i used 50gr bark so i used 50ml Naptha / round. i put them together in one combination jar instead different shot glasses. the answer in the chat was "if tomorrow no crystals have appeared, you should let evaporate a bit of the naphta, then the precip works better." in my case it worked, - combined 3 rounds in 1 glass so 150ml around.. here is the result:

web2.jpg

260mg. still on it. so possible, that there are coming some more in the near future...

Wow man looking good, nice job. I started with about 280g bark. So far I harvested one pull and got .42 grams. (Which doesn’t seem great) But it looks just like yours. 2nd and 3rd pull are combined and freezing right now. ✌🏼

I think that crystallization or precipitation depends of the concentration in your naphtha.

So in your first pull you’ll normally have the highest concentration and thus the best crystallization efficacy.

Thesis exactly why people tell you to let some naphtha evaporate.

Reduce volume while keeping the same amount of dmt —> increase concentration —> better efficacy of crystallization

Also if you add a little heat to your solvent it can carry a lot more dmt and will crash out at even room temperature when it cools down if saturated enough. It is all about the saturation of the solvent when it comes to precipitation and what temperature the dmt is soluble in your solvent at.

Looks good y'all!

Back
Top Bottom