• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First signs of life

Migrated topic.
physics envy said:
They look awesome, SO!

Thank you very much! I'm loving my babies, :love: .

I am very much looking forward to trying to get them to set seed, I'll update as I progress with them!

dude those are looking so beautiful and healthy! :thumb_up: I can't wait until mine get that big

What would you say are ideal conditions for yours? I'm having issues finding their sweet spot. Do you ever put them outside?

Been a long time since I've updated this, I finally managed to get one of these to bloom out.

Attachments

• 20201110_142729.jpg
    20201110_142729.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Spaced Out 2 said:
Been a long time since I've updated this, I finally managed to get one of these to bloom out.

Wow!! Now that's perseverance. Congrats! She looks happy and potent. Thank you for sharing. :want: :thumb_up:

Seeingisbelieving said:
You inspired me to order a salvia cutting man. Do you have any tips and tricks that worked well for growing?

That was the only one I had sitting in a window with really good indirect lighting. I slowly acclimated it to the low humidity conditions in my house, used ocean forest soil mix, and spritzed it down once in a while. The rest of the salvia plants stay under artificial lighting in a tent. Other than that, I dont find them very hard to take care of and even easier to clone!

And your welcome Cognitive Heart, and thank you my friend!

Seeingisbelieving said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH! They'll get the same treatment as my cannabis plants.

Sorry, I didnt specify or clarify the lighting, but they really dont like intense light, weak cool white fluorescent lighting seems to work best, strong LEDs tend to burn them even with the light up high just fyi. They aren't like growing cannabis in that aspect.

Was wondering about your salvias just the other day while tending mine, SO. Glad to see you're still doing well!

And you're not kidding about salvia being very sensitive to strong light! Had to raise my T5 to the top of the tent as well as reduce the number of active bulbs.

MasonJarBong said:
Was wondering about your salvias just the other day while tending mine, SO. Glad to see you're still doing well!

And you're not kidding about salvia being very sensitive to strong light! Had to raise my T5 to the top of the tent as well as reduce the number of active bulbs.

Good to see you still around as well my friend, you'll have to post some pics of your babies sometime :)

Back
Top Bottom