• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

first time going to the Oregon Country Fair

Migrated topic.

Guardian

alien ambassador
I was thinking about going to the fair this year. I read some stories across the internet and it seems like a good time.
Can anyone describe what it's like? I am quite a shy fellow who doesn't go to festivals or gatherings very often. Just trying to figure out if it would be a good idea for me to go. Thank you for any replies

Guardian said:
I was thinking about going to the fair this year. I read some stories across the internet and it seems like a good time.
Can anyone describe what it's like? I am quite a shy fellow who doesn't go to festivals or gatherings very often. Just trying to figure out if it would be a good idea for me to go. Thank you for any replies
I don't know what that fair is like, but I recently went to an agricultural festival/fair as well as a music festival by myself, and it was awful. The events themselves were awesome, but not knowing anyone going into it was hellish, and I didn't know what to do with myself. Fortunately, I ran into some people I know at the festival, but they were only brief interactions.

I would suggest going with a friend.

I just googled it, looks pretty awesome!
I was just at a festival and I'm pretty shy too, went with a good friend but ended up making really good friends with my camping neighbors as well and had a blast with em. You never know who you could end up meeting or the magic that can happen in a festival of like minded folks.

This doesn't look like a state fair, this looks more like a hippie jam.

Back
Top Bottom