• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

first time spice

Migrated topic.

jumpship

Rising Star
hi guys,

after a long wait i finally have some brief experiences with the spicey spice to share with u. last week was my first attempt at smoking through a glass pipe. it was around 6" long with a large bowl packed full of metal gauzes.

as expected i was extremely nervous in the run up to smoking it. so much so that i'd declined the oportunity in the past. this time round i decided i didnt want to keep running away from it. im extremely glad i didnt :D

so, the extract was reasonably impure. a rather bright noxious looking yellow. we packed in a measure of 0.05 and used a standard cigarette lighter to melt it onto the gauses. i sat down took several deep breaths and began to toke. my friend operated the lighter with a second one on standby. after toking gentley for a few seconds only a small amount of smoke had bubbled through. i exhaled and toked again, this time it began to cream up. i estimated i got around 3/4 of a lung full before the cream faded away again and i exhaled.

by this point i could feel it starting to take effect. the first thing i noticed was the strange body high/feeling. its a slight tingling mixed with a woozey, light, slo-motion touch. very hard to describe. i noticed as i was taking the last toke that the visual side was coming in very rapidly. every edge became sharper, more digitized. colors boldened. the natural geometrics of the shapes of the room began lining up joining and brightening. it was almost to the point of appearing cartooney. extremely bold and bright certainly. its really tricky to try and recall it because the onset is so quick it scrambles your brains ability to store any of it as visual memory (i think)

i was so overwhelmed by the visuals that instead of closing my eyes and attempting to travel at all i just stared around the room amazed, trying to get the words out. i think all i managed was "wooaah, f***ing hell" as it kicked in and "it looks awesome" with a wry smile a few minutes later.

after the initial disorientation as the dmt took effect, once i had settled into it a little it was extremely pleasant a gentle eb and chilled flow throughout the room, walls breathing ever so slightly, faces smearing as they moved and of course the lush geometrics floating around. thats purely the visual side of things. in terms of mood and physical effects, i kept chuckling and smiling. slightly astouned. my body felt extremely fluid and calm.

that was my first experience using a pipe, very positive and tantalising at the same time :) i wanted to smoke some more right away. i feel i have introduced myself to the spice as best i can. my first ever smoke was in a joint which worked really very well. low level buzz and slightly enhanced visuals. second being described above, a large enough toke but nothing over powering. if anyone is worried about trying dmt but keen to give it a try, my advice as someone whos just begun the journey would be to up the dose very slowly to get used to the enviroment it puts u in.

since that first pipe, ive smoked it a second time. so i may aswell give a brief run down of that experience below.

i had been partying all weekend with good friends at a local festival, there was only about 10 of us left. eating a bbq and chatting as the sun went down. the weather was lovely and i felt as relaxed as i would ever be knowing i was about to load the universe into a cannon.

so after letting some others smoke first i found myself at the front of the queue. we loaded the spice. same pipe as before. this time round by friend had bought a high powered lighter (strong blue flame) so i begun to toke the lighter made so much difference. the pipe creamed up almost instantly, i toked a single large lungful pulled it in and held it for a few seconds. exhaled and went for the second toke. as i was breathing it in i could hear a loud white sound rushing towards me. i exhaled the second toke. i begun to toke again but i barely started when things had begun and i decided id had enough.

the onset was very similar to my first experience. the same palette of colours, geometric patterns appearing in the environment around me. i felt much more disorientated than the first time, certainly a larger dose. i wish i could be more clear as to what happened, but the best i can seem to remember is: i was visually scattered around all over the place and it seemed as the the scene/moment infront of me was repeating itself. i felt like i was lolling around on the floor and my friends/people were leaning in trying to get my attention or beckon me. its so hard to be sure that what it was and im not just mixing the experience in with other trip reports ive read. or just my perception of it.

this is a really poor description, but as im sure most of u know. words cant express. that initial phase was very strange indeed. i had strong feelings of deja-vous at that point aswell. and slight feeling of panic that something terrible may be about to happen. its frustrating to have my own fears disorientate me so much.

anyway im starting to just type a confused stream of conciousness here so i think ill leave it at that.

next oportunity i get i intend to focus as much as possible on the pipe and the physical action of smoking and try to ignore everything else until it overtakes me. SO EXCITING! SO DAUNTING! i hope i will manage to visit the places i have read about and expand myself across everything.

bye!

This feels almost like me :d

slo-motion touch

Thanks, I haven't looked at it this way. I can definatly see what you mean. Did you also have a slight sense of a slow fish-eye like expansion alsmost not noticeable? For me this "slo mo, expansion" type of feeling almost had a sound attached to it. I couldn't hear it out loud, more like you'd hear music play inside your head.

its really tricky to try and recall it because the onset is so quick it scrambles your brains ability to store any of it as visual memory (i think)

I don't agree here. What I saw is still stuck in my head. The memory is getting pale rather quickly, in terms of intensitiy. But I still know what I saw.

i wanted to smoke some more right away

That's what I felt ;)

SO EXCITING! SO DAUNTING! i hope i will manage to visit the places i have read about and expand myself across everything.

Good luck :)
Maybe you're interested in my first report as we seem to be at the same stage somehow.

obliguhl said:
This feels almost like me :d

slo-motion touch

Thanks, I haven't looked at it this way. I can definatly see what you mean. Did you also have a slight sense of a slow fish-eye like expansion alsmost not noticeable? For me this "slo mo, expansion" type of feeling almost had a sound attached to it. I couldn't hear it out loud, more like you'd hear music play inside your head.

its really tricky to try and recall it because the onset is so quick it scrambles your brains ability to store any of it as visual memory (i think)

I don't agree here. What I saw is still stuck in my head. The memory is getting pale rather quickly, in terms of intensitiy. But I still know what I saw.

i wanted to smoke some more right away

That's what I felt ;)

SO EXCITING! SO DAUNTING! i hope i will manage to visit the places i have read about and expand myself across everything.

Good luck :)
Maybe you're interested in my first report as we seem to be at the same stage somehow.

i didnt really make note of any sort of fisheye, oh actually, the second time i definately had that, yeh. everything slightly bowled out away from me with the edges at the top and bottom seeming to curve inwards. same with the sky too noticeably more domed than usual. :D killer stuff

can u post a link to ur post?

Back
Top Bottom