• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First trip

Migrated topic.

Chazz

Rising Star
well this is hard to explain. not that my experience was mind blowing but the visuals were just not from this world. I took one deep toke from the pipe and felt the heart beat increasing. I lay on my bed and took deep breaths and watched the mild patterns on my eyelids but before I new it the mild visuals had completely transformed into a constantly moving 3D "energy" (I know that to call it energy is almost a cliché but It really does sum up what it looks like). What was so amazing about this was a could actually move my head around and the visuals actually had a back middle and foreground. When I took a deep breath in there was a sort of dotted line around me which buzzed in perfect time with the vision and by breathing echoed like a reverb effect. Everything was in perfect choreography and every thing was linked by some force. The vision was a bit like a dream as so far as the details are quite hazy and hard to remember but I can still remember the feeling and awe that I felt. I was amazed when I looked at Alex greys work again after the trip as it is the closest a work of art has ever got to evoking the magic of my trip, this is probably the most like my experience: [img:ec71604a33]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b118/cre8sbeats/lightweaver.jpg[/img:ec71604a33] This may have only meant anything to people who have already tried DMT but i hope it is also useful to those who have not.

Back
Top Bottom