• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

First words, Entering the nexus. introduction essay

Migrated topic.

Kaapiten

Rising Star
Hello people,

First,I would like to thank you all for making this forum how it is.
I have been looking and reading through the nexus for a while now, it's content never cease to amaze me ( not only the content, the collaboration of minds and the knowledges given by the members amazes me too ).
It is certainly the best place to learn about dmt ( and not only dmt ), to expand our minds and to share things that aren't always easily shareable in my everyday life.

So I have decided to join the community, to be part of it, to learn, share and contribute as much as I can...

Before entering the world of dmt, I have been in a special relationship with semilanceatas for years, it has been my personnal medicine. It teached me how I look into life, how i behave toward this world. It gave me this psy-point of view about life, it opened me to the path of spirituality ...

Now that I have met DMT, I feel like my life is taking another turn, I feel like I have to travel through all this dmt world/hyperspace.
So I started reading/learning more and more about the molecule and ended up extracting it for my personnal research.

It's been about 4 years since my first experience with the spice,I tend to prefer the use of changa, I really like the way we can build up our experiences.

I am still discovering everything everytime...

What else can I say ... :p

Cheers

PS: Don't get mad at me if I make horrible english mistakes, it's not my language ;)

Back
Top Bottom