• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

For those who use a steamroller/shotgun pipe

Migrated topic.

enlightenedvoyager

Rising Star
My preferred method of smoking the molecule is using a glass steamroller pipe. However, I'm currently playing around with different gauzes i.e. amount used, ash/no ash, etc. n I'm wondering how others use their steamroller pipes.
My usual is a few gauzes pushed down, ash, spice, one more gauze n then a thin layer of ash. I would also like to try wire wool. Any tips on using this? Is it just steel wool n then spice or steel wool, spice then ash/herb?

How do you use yours?

I never used a steam roller for that.
But for wire: the best is not round wire, but flat wire, it holds the molten lava better by large amounts. And copper, choreboy. Pre glow it to make it clean.
51szXp-YO2L.jpg

Or a stone:

You might try liquid pads from other pipes.

Put "GVG" in the search-knob and find out that many preferred the Glass Vapor Genie over anything. There's a little learning curve, especially the gvg-liquid pad is quite thick and asks for serious heating of the stone.

Happy trialzz

Jees said:
I never used a steam roller for that.
But for wire: the best is not round wire, but flat wire, it holds the molten lava better by large amounts. And copper, choreboy. Pre glow it to make it clean.
51szXp-YO2L.jpg

Or a stone:

You might try liquid pads from other pipes.

Put "GVG" in the search-knob and find out that many preferred the Glass Vapor Genie over anything. There's a little learning curve, especially the gvg-liquid pad is quite thick and asks for serious heating of the stone.

Happy trialzz

Thanks for that :thumb_up:

I'd love a GVG but skint after xmas so it's not on my list just yet but it certainly will be. My steamroller works for me so that's good enough for now :) I just love trying new methods as they all seem to have an effect on the initial blastoff stage. Some methods seem more brutal where you're blasted into hyperspace instantly n other methods seem to get you there more gently.

Thanx again!

Back
Top Bottom