• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

From tin foil to the GVG: My first Blackout

Migrated topic.

Leatherhands

Rising Star
8) So I'm pretty new to DMT, and my very first experiences were profound. I first used the tin foil/ half bottle method, then later a meth bulb. The (burnt) dmt was fast yet gentle, deep and pulsing with color. Benign entities hiding behind fractals, big glossy images, everything so welcoming and blissful.

It was wonderful...

Then I started messing things up. I got new bark, made my extraction. Multiple failures to launch with the meth bulb, so I built The Machine.
Still no entry... I got different bark, tried another tek. No better.
I couldn't believe that my smoking technique was so bad, considering I'd broken through with burnt spice and the meth pipe, but I just couldn't recreate those experiences.

I wondered if I had bunk bark, but I was yielding lots of xtals and goo. I dumped 60mg of orange wax in The Machine, got wicked spins and vomited... Extreme body loads but no hyperspace... It was daunting to say the least. I (like many others before me) started wondering if I was somehow permanently banned from the party...

I'd wasted so much spice in the last weeks, and was near to giving up entirely, until a heafty sandwich in the bong sent me flying!
AHA! it really was technique, not some magical immunity. This was great! I was so excited to be back in the club, so to speak.

So two days ago I went out and bought myself a GVG. I was excited to try this "holy grail" of spice vaping.

I manged to botch my first launch, between not knowing how hard to pull, and having to change lighters halfway through, but it was still a good sub-breakthrough trip. I THOUGHT I had it all figured out... Which brings me to yesterday.

I finished work early, and as I was driving home I kept thinking about my last breakthrough. Impulsively, I decided I'd sneak in a "quick" launch when I got home. This was a big change, as I had only ever tripped late at night before this.
Basically, I walked in the door, and with no preparation loaded up 40mg in the Genie, sat down in the corner, and hit it hard.

The vapor was thick...there might have been a touch of smoke right at the end of that first and only hit I managed to take. As I exhaled my vision was overrun with criss crossing laserbeams of light. This was coming on hard and fast like I had never felt before.
I struggled to put down the pipe. The floor seemed so far away, my arm like a snake, bending in impossible ways.

Panic! My mind was reeling like a carnival ride, waves of dread coursing through my veins. Something was wrong... I was afraid.
"I don't know what I'm doing/I made this in my basement/it's poisen/I'm dying/I made a mistake/HELP! "

The thoughts echoed in my mind as I clung to this world with my teeth and nails... I could not give in. I've never been so afraid. A terrifying sentient presence surrounded me, and I could feel myself circling the drain...

Blackness.

2 minutes, 3? I don't know. It was like someone flipped a switch and just shut me OFF.

When I opened my eyes, I could hear myself speaking out loud: "How could I be so stupid.... Why did I think I wanted to see that?..." My voice was choked with emotion.

I have no idea to what I was referring, I have absolutely no memory of the other side... But I know I was upset greatly while I was there.
I was no longer afraid, just in awe of the power of The Spice...

It was an important lesson, I think. I disrespected the molecule, I was impulsive, I rushed to get at it. And it slapped me hard. Message received, this is not a toy... Maybe the amnesia is a blessing.

So, thumbs up for the Vapor Genie! It really is a powerful tool. Almost too powerful...
I really need to reconsider my dosage before I try again.

I hope you all enjoyed my story, I know I did, in a round-about way.

Cheers -LH

Leatherhands said:
"I don't know what I'm doing/I made this in my basement/it's poisen/I'm dying/I made a mistake/HELP! "
:lol: :lol: :lol: been there a couple of times:lol: :lol: :lol:

drop that dosage and youll be ok, the genie is truely a savage device

welcome to the nexus:thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up:

3rdI said:
Leatherhands said:

Me as well, once I thought I finally crushed my brain chem. and now I have to stay in this distorted perception for the rest of my life. A clear mind locked in a body which is unfunctional to navigate in this world. Haha.. the perception was like in my other hypersapce events, so nothing special in particular, but once the ego sneeks back and wants to take control, it feels like taking the handbrake while on full speed on the highway. This was quite exhausting.

When I have an exhausting experience I always go back, otherwise fear creeps and settles in my mind.

Staying doughy, means to me letting go of what ever and fully commit myself to the experience, is my masterkey. The flow of perfection is now and I am ace.

Welcome to the nexus.

tseuq

tseuq said:
3rdI said:
Leatherhands said:

Me as well, once I thought I finally crushed my brain chem. and now I have to stay in this distorted perception for the rest of my life. A clear mind locked in a body which is unfunctional to navigate in this world.

*digging up old threads*

but i had to laugh :D
also i have been there some times...

"When I opened my eyes, I could hear myself speaking out loud: "How could I be so stupid.... Why did I think I wanted to see that?..." My voice was choked with emotion."

Yep, that's about right. I had a near-blackout experience very similar. I can remember small fragments, but almost nothing. I still have the faint sense that I "saw" something my mind couldn't handle.

The GVG is crazy effective. I was having trouble breaking through, so I did some research (thanks to the nexus) and reluctantly forked over the dough for a GVG. Worth every penny.

Just ordered my gvg and I couldn't be happier. I just hope they send all the screens and shit I ordered too....it'd be a bummer to have a brand new car with no battery

Back
Top Bottom