• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Full Moon / First Spring Synchronized Hyperspace Event Fri 4/6

۩

OG Pioneer
Full moon this Friday the sixth of April, 2012.

I declare it a fine day/night to celebrate our existence with psychedelics and DMT.

Who's on board?

Attachments

• engg11.jpg
    engg11.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
I have been looking for a good time, but will not be in a Spice friendly zone on Friday :( Bummer. I'll just have to gorge myself on chocolate eggs instead...

pharma-eggs is what you need, i bet you could hold it together on a small dose:wink:.

Friday night, im in.

Oh yes! Perfect chance to experience my first SHE. I'm setting my intent on seeing nothing but pink bunny entities and beautifully colored fabergé eggs the whole night. 😉

I'll be there trying my new combo: I drink a cup of pot butter three hours before I take 4g's syrian rue, then 260mgs DMT. The butter really adds an extra-awesome dimension that is stepping up where I thought I could go with plant mixtures.

I would LOVE to join my first SHE. But I have guests at home, so it's going to be difficult.

It's funny when you spend months getting everything you need, and all your gear is ready, and then the only thing you cannot find is time :?

I hope you guys have an awesome event.

Vodsel said:
I would LOVE to join my first SHE. But I have guests at home, so it's going to be difficult.

It's funny when you spend months getting everything you need, and all your gear is ready, and then the only thing you cannot find is time :?

I hope you guys have an awesome event.

I feel you on that.

Can't join till way late - i imagine catching the tail end - but you all have some good SHE'n with our host: la luna.

Attachments

• p107841_1.jpg
    p107841_1.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom