• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Fungus Graffiti from San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala

Migrated topic.

Ice House

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
I'm a big graffiti fan. Love taking pictures of it. Thought I would share a few of the nicer pieces I saw on my recent trip to Gutemala.

Enjoy

Attachments

• DSCN1048.JPG
    DSCN1048.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1049.JPG
    DSCN1049.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1050.JPG
    DSCN1050.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1054.JPG
    DSCN1054.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1056.JPG
    DSCN1056.JPG
    213.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCN1057.JPG
    DSCN1057.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 0
Ahhhh... San Pedro.

Lake Atitlan is an awesome place. I have fond memories. Tripping in the crater of the volcano on my birthday is right up there.

San Marcos is pretty chill, but Pedro was my favorite village by far. Forget Pana.

If you've never had the privilege, you owe it to yourself to get over to this magnificent lake at the foot of 3 mystical volcanos. Unexcavated Mayan ruins, cloud forests, native villagers that dress in rainbow colors and look like indian versions of the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz... good times.

Hyperspace Fool said:
Ahhhh... San Pedro.

Lake Atitlan is an awesome place. I have fond memories. Tripping in the crater of the volcano on my birthday is right up there.

San Marcos is pretty chill, but Pedro was my favorite village by far. Forget Pana.

If you've never had the privilege, you owe it to yourself to get over to this magnificent lake at the foot of 3 mystical volcanos. Unexcavated Mayan ruins, cloud forests, native villagers that dress in rainbow colors and look like indian versions of the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz... good times.

I stayed there for four nights and 5 days! Wonderful place. I will go back some day.

I don't think I would completely consider that graffiti. These look like murals with a few random tags next to them. If the buildings were mine I deffinetly would not be painting over this "graffiti" any time soon. That mushroom one is just plain awesome not to mention the corn faced angel. Thanks for sharing these!

C_S

Cool Ice House :)

I also really love well made graffiti and know quite a few people who are really into it. I though you might like a couple of pieces done by a good friend of mine who's a graffiti/street artist, who was influenced by different substances..

A DMT-inspired patterned painting:

dimitri.jpg

Surfboard art, of Jason harvesting some weed

jasonn.jpg

VW car with the island/volcano and wave (notice the mushrooms on the island)

carmb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom