• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Glad to be part of the universe

Migrated topic.

InnaDream

Rising Star
I usually don't subscribe to online forums, but I've made an exception. I really like the atmosphere that is cultivated here, and the very high quality of the information gathered. I have done a few successful extractions and hope that by sharing my results from extractions (and TLC analysis in the future) I can help expand our collective knowledge of entheogens.

I have taken LSD and mushrooms many times but as far as DMT goes, I am definitely a novice. I haven't perfected vaporization and have been unable to break through. A part of me is definitely scared of what it holds in store though.

Thanks for having me!

InnaDream said:
I usually don't subscribe to online forums, but I've made an exception. I really like the atmosphere that is cultivated here, and the very high quality of the information gathered. I have done a few successful extractions and hope that by sharing my results from extractions (and TLC analysis in the future) I can help expand our collective knowledge of entheogens.

I have taken LSD and mushrooms many times but as far as DMT goes, I am definitely a novice. I haven't perfected vaporization and have been unable to break through. A part of me is definitely scared of what it holds in store though.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome friend,
I am the same way, in fact this is the only forum that I belong to. Great atmosphere and tons of knowledge. I don't feel like I'm in a school yard here.

Vaporizing can be tricky and even wasteful sometimes if not done right. You might look into changa if you want to ease into it a little slower because I definitely understand the fear it produces and changa can slow that down a bit, but I still get jitters too.

Glad to have you a part of the community!

Peace

Back
Top Bottom