• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Goo is impossible to dissolve in vinegar. So how to take it orally?

Migrated topic.

electro

Rising Star
What if someone have some orange DMT goo. And no luck with smoking - no breakthrough after many attempts. And not too much spice to keep trying. Thinking about goo-huasca (goo + caapi tea). Orange DMT goo is impossible to dissolve in vinegar. At least in room-temp vinegar (may be it worth to try hot vinegar?). So how can one take goo-huasca? I've heard that taking straight freebase + maoi is OK as freebase is being converted into wanted form in a stomach but if Goo is so hard to dissolve I'm afraid it won't dissolve in stomach either.

electro said:
I've heard that taking straight freebase + maoi is OK as freebase is being converted into wanted form in a stomach but if Goo is so hard to dissolve I'm afraid it won't dissolve in stomach either.
Be sure to read around the forum some. This is covered in many threads. :)

You might consider dropping the freebase, if it is freebase, into some fresh orange or lemon juice. The citric acid will convert the freebase to DMT citrate to help things process better in the gut.

Good luck and welcome.

a1pha said:
electro said:
I've heard that taking straight freebase + maoi is OK as freebase is being converted into wanted form in a stomach but if Goo is so hard to dissolve I'm afraid it won't dissolve in stomach either.
Be sure to read around the forum some. This is covered in many threads. :)

You might consider dropping the freebase, if it is freebase, into some fresh orange or lemon juice. The citric acid will convert the freebase to DMT citrate to help things process better in the gut.

Good luck and welcome.

Yes but as I said it's not dissolving in vinegar. The goo is very dense. I didn't try to dissolve it in citric acid solution but I'm sure it won't dissolve in it either because citric acid is just another acid - same as vinegar.

electro said:
Yes but as I said it's not dissolving in vinegar. The goo is very dense. I didn't try to dissolve it in citric acid solution but I'm sure it won't dissolve in it either because citric acid is just another acid - same as vinegar.
Then you have too many oils in the product and who knows how much actual freebase DMT.
Freebase DMT will in fact react with the acid if it's there.

EDIT: BTW, have you checked out the following thread: ..Enough GOO questions! read this..

:)

If you goo is of the right material, it will dissolve but give it time. Add pure vinegar (right out of the bottle which is 5 to 8% strength, and like 1 to 2 ml) on the goo and let it sit for few hours, just the goo and this nothing else. I've had orange shreds that did not dissolve in 5 minutes, but give it hours and all went clear fluid.
Perhaps some little warmth helps, like on a radiator, a heat bath it really overkill.
I did not need to swirl, but this might shorten the time needed.
After it dissolved, on can add some volume liquid of choice to make it a drink shot.

Seen same good result with instead of vinegar, some pressed lemon juice like 5 ml straight out of the lemon or those little lemon (citron) bottles. Again let it have some hours! 1 Hour could be enough though, give it the time it needs.

Crystals need less time than goo.
The goo I speak of was mainly dmt n-oxide, but I tend to believe nmt-ish goo will also give away with more time.

Hope this helps in your case and come back if, or not, this worked, thanks.

downwardsfromzero said:
electro, what makes you think it's even DMT? From the information you've given so far, it could be "anything".

Not all acids are equal, btw. Even organic ones.

it's MHRB extract (STB tek + evaporation under a fan)

Back
Top Bottom