• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

green tea

Migrated topic.
DMTtripn2Space said:
Aegle said:
Bancopuma said:
I think white tea is similar to green tea, being uncured, unfermented leaves and buds, but I think white tea is even younger, fresher growth than green tea...full of antioxidants.

Ooohhhhh i would love to have white tea it sounds awesome just my type of tea hhhhmmmmmm ppppprrrrrr :roll:

Much Peace

I'm having a cup of white tea right now! Drink it about a half hour before bed and you will sleep like a rock! I always do! :)

A link to white teas benefits
Check this out

DMTtripn2Space wow you are lucky man i wish i had some to drink thank you so much for the link much appreciated :d

Much Peace

[quote='Coatl]While White Tea doesn't contain much caffeine, I don't think drinking it before bed would be good!
[/quote]

Honestly, I have drank white tea for the past 8 years. And I always drink it before bed because it seems to relax me GREATLT.

In the link I posted they said that it was shown to thin the blood and lower blood pressure. That could possibly be what i'm feeling. All I know is that every night I drink a cup and I sleep the most soundly that i've ever slept in my life. :)

COMPASSION AND RESPECT

I really enjoy green tea too. It contains Theanine which promotes alpha waves in the brain causing non-sedative relaxation. It also seems to work partly synergistically with caffine, stimulating the brain while relaxing it if, that isn't too much of a contradiction. It ensures you don't get overstimulated by caffine too. Interestingly Theanine is added to soft drinks (soda) in Japan instead of caffine for those very reasons.
As if that weren't enough green tea also contains polyphenols which are good anti-cancer substances & good for the heart.

polytrip said:
ohayoco said:
Wow some of you drink a lot! I only drink 2-3 cups of green tea a day because the advice that keeps appearing in the press is that one shouldn't drink more than three cups a day.
That's meant to be the sweet spot- apparently, green tea is a good anti-cancer agent because it stifles growth, and growth is what cancer does best. But when you drink too much, it stifles growth too much and can be bad for you. We all need to grow! APPARENTLY, so I read... please correct me if I'm misinformed.
Hmm, this worries me a little. I like to drink a lot more than 2-3 cups a day. As a matter of fact i ussualy drink a pot with 5 bags in it every morning and i have the disgusting habit (says my ex-girlfriend) of squeezing the bags for a few last strong drops when i emptied the pot.
I do the same, about 5+ cups a day when I'm at work and squeeze the teabage to get all the goodies out. Don't think there's too much harm, though somedays I have to give it a rest as I'm a little lightheaded/buzzy in the afternoon, though I think that's most often after I've also had a piracetam booster in the afternoon. Not unpleasant though, just a wee bit distracting.

It's got that bitter edge of yerba, but with a bit more excitement. I can imagine with the wrong quantities it would be terrible.

I've always liked yerba and it's effects but I get a little bored of drinking it, so it's good to mix it up.

I drink yerba and cayenne tea every morning. Throughout the day I hit the gourd haha I love Yerba Mate great great stuff

I need to try some green tea already, seeing how many people here love it. I only drink 1 cup of coffee a day, but some green tea in the afternoon I think would keep me going.

Back
Top Bottom