• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hello, need help first experience

Migrated topic.

artgasm

Rising Star
Hi,
Just registered. First Post!

I have zero psychedelic experience and I am only experienced with weed and this summer I have experimented with microdosing shrooms, overall a positive experience :cool:. (bad/mediocre english writing here :roll: pls be patient )

I'm now preparing for a B. Caapi only experience cause I think it could be a gentle introduction to psychedelics . Quite excited about it :d
- What do you think about it ?
- Are maybe shrooms better for a first experience ? (I know they are quite different)

I'm planning to have the experience alone, in some nice place I know in the woods taking with me something to eat for the end of the experience (MAOI compatible), some water or maybe some fruit tea. I decided to be alone, cause I read that some people go this way... of course there is lot to talk about this aspect ...

In the past I smoked cannabis. Since I have a medical problem of the area of the nose, mainly regarding the nerves, when I'm too much dehydrated, or my nose feels too dry, I
feel kind like suffocating :sick: . That gives me some anxiety, that I manage with some biofeedback or meditation.
That's the reason why I don't consume cannabis no more (makes hella dry) and I don't smoke tobacco (snus is fine instead :want: ) .

I have read tons of stuff, from shroomery, and from here nonetheless I have some questions ( some are weird ones btw 😁 ) :

- Do you guys think that Caapi affects someway your nose, or your grade of hydration during the trip ?
Please don't tell me it dries up like cannabis does !!

- Same question for shrooms : How do you guys think that shrooms affect the nose... I have microdosed em in the past and I feel it makes it kind of more runny with more mucus... which for me is a positive thing :lol: Is it the same with a normal dose ?

- How long the experience would last with 20g of Caapi ? and with 50g ?
I'm a bit concerned that it could be too much too handle for too long time.:p

Hope my post is not too long. I'd like to be more expansive, so don't hesitate to ask more about my plans or myself.

I tend to be an altruistic person and I hope that in the future I can contribute too,
and get better at writing.

- Is there a place where to discuss the quality/effect of a product of a specific seller ? (unlike Sustainable plant and seed suppliers subforum )

thanks, thanks and thanks !

Back
Top Bottom