• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hello :p

Migrated topic.

DmtriDish

Rising Star
Hi! I find these so weird especially when you have to be selective on what you share in some forums for obvious reasons… I’ll give it a go though, this place rocks!

I’m a guy in my mid 30s who’s always loved psychedelics, art, and even art about psychedelics, though I’ve never had much luck making art while on psychedelics even though it’s always a lot of fun.

Been reading stuff on this site for a while now…. I’m astonished at how much good info is actually out there now and people are taking the time to share it, I love it. So far I’ve learned to do some MHRB STB’s some Cappi extracts, grown my first cubes, and am working out a good (easy for me) san pedro extract.

I’m totally new to this stuff so if you see me doing something wrong please feel free to give me advice or throw in your two cents. I picked up a few books I have seen recommended on the site too just for the hell of it. Looking forward to learning from everyone!

Welcome to the Nexus!

The Nexus is a wonderful place to be, full of knowledge and like minded individuals yet full of diversity. Since you enjoy art, have you visited the Nexus Gallery? Absolutely beautiful stuff there! Also, feel free to share any artwork you've made, if you want. Lots of creative minds around here always excited to see other people's artful interpretations of the psychedelic experience! Anyway, great to meet you!

Have a nice day!

:)

TGO said:
Welcome to the Nexus!

The Nexus is a wonderful place to be, full of knowledge and like minded individuals yet full of diversity. Since you enjoy art, have you visited the Nexus Gallery? Absolutely beautiful stuff there! Also, feel free to share any artwork you've made, if you want. Lots of creative minds around here always excited to see other people's artful interpretations of the psychedelic experience! Anyway, great to meet you!

Have a nice day!

:)

Thanks TGO!

I haven't checked the Gallery yet but I definitely will, I appreciate the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom