• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Hello People ☺

Migrated topic.

NailBomb75

Rising Star
Hello everyone,

Been a lurker for awhile and finally made an account here.
Love this site as many others do as well.

Im a grower by trade both in fungus and plant.
I would say that is where my true knowledge and love lays.
And the knowledge and love that was gifted to me, I pass along as much as I can
to anyone who is interested enough.

So I am now entering the Nexus world and hopefully I can learn even more.

Hopefully I can find my little niche in a group or sub category and be around people
Who share some of the same goals and ideas, and hopefully being able to help some other traveler near and afar, or st least be able to direct them to someone who knows the answers.

So with that, Im really thankful that you are here and that I am also pleased to be able to be here as well and somehow thru this matrix we can be friends and family.
Thank you again, Peace and Love.

Welcome to the Nexus!

I don't think you need to search for a niche here. The niches are crossed in every way possible here. A community that you can feel safe presenting your knowledge and experiences. Great attitude you have there. Gratitidue and seeking to give back are some of the highest virtues I can think of.

Why the name nailbomb? BOOM!

Welcome to the Nexus, it is good to have you here!

I would highly encourage you to check out the chat. You'll almost always find someone there to talk to, not to mention there are a lot of goofy, fun loving people that hang out there. You'll be limited to the welcome area(s) until promoted but filling out the questionnaire and making a few posts with genuine intentions usually leads to a quick promotion to full member.

I think you'll find a lot of people with similar interests, for instance, I am lover of shroom cultivation myself. It has become one of the most rewarding processes I've ever been apart of. Anywho, I hope you find what you are seeking!

Have a good one!

-The Grateful One-

Back
Top Bottom